**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

"I was expecting a little more fight...I was wrong."  -Luke Walton

"It's frustrating. I was hopeful and thought we had learned from our past mistakes. The most frustrating part is that it happened again." - Luke Walton

"I agree. It's the FIGHT. It's not about technique, or fundamentals, or the shooting. I mean, it's a MINDSET." - Big Game James Worthy

You listening @LoveHateSelf

Luke already knows his players don't have it. 

A trade should happen.

Start Clarkson over Russell

Have the Bench consist of (when healthy)

D'angelo
Lou
Ingram
Nance
Tariq

If we suck at defense might as well go all out

As THE starting point guard on the team and as THE floor leader, it all starts with the tone D'Angelo Russell sets for his teammates. 

Unfortunately, Coach Walton is slowly beginning to realize that his young flashy Hollywood PG from Ohio State is all talk, very little walk. 

Consequently, the rest of the team and players such as Randle, Clarkson, Ingram, Mozgov, etc are unable to follow Russell's lead because simply put, he doesn't have the fight in him to actually lead.

Period.

As THE starting point guard on the team and as THE floor leader, it all starts with the tone D'Angelo Russell sets for his teammates. 

Unfortunately, Coach Walton is slowly beginning to realize that his young flashy Hollywood PG from Ohio State is all talk, very little walk. 

Consequently, the rest of the team and players such as Randle, Clarkson, Ingram, Mozgov, etc are unable to follow Russell's lead because simply put, he doesn't have the fight in him to actually lead.

Period.

My man, i'm down on Russell too, but lets take it a step back.

"I was expecting a little more fight...I was wrong."  -Luke Walton

"It's frustrating. I was hopeful and thought we had learned from our past mistakes. The most frustrating part is that it happened again." - Luke Walton

"I agree. It's the FIGHT. It's not about technique, or fundamentals, or the shooting. I mean, it's a MINDSET." - Big Game James Worthy

You listening @LoveHateSelf

Luke already knows his players don't have it. 

A trade should happen.

Id trade you for a Dozen tf-1000s

But hes right man, it's disheartening

Last edited:

Period.
My man, i'm down on Russell too, but lets take it a step back.
I feel you my dude. I'm just beyond disgusted.

Even in post game interviews, D'Angelo shows no emotion...doesn't look mad, looks completely nonchalant. Even in post game interviews when him and his team just got embarrassed!!!

Weaksauce.

start Ingram at the point and move Dlo Sg move swaggy to the bench or have Ingram and Dlo switch positions to get them grow no point in having Ingram of the bench if we ain't wining

Last edited:
Nick Young shot SIX-for-EIGHT!!! Scored 17 on only 8 shots while hitting 5 of 6 TREYS!!! How does this man only get to shoot the rock eight freakin times?!?

Back
Top Bottom