**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

But if you're the Kings, you have the leverage... Especially if you're trading him within the division... Why would I take your 4 year deal, when it gives me nothing...

You mean I have to trade my franchise player, and take on your bad deal that gives me nothing? I'd ask for even more then

Mozgov's contract is already ludicrous for what we get out of him in our starting line-up, but to put him on the bench awhile having Robinson & Black?

Russell, Deng, Mozgov, (possibly Calderon) and a second-rounder sounds like a good package for ONE player

Dlo is in his own head
You can see it
Painful to watch
Zero confidence
Weak passes
No aggression

I ain't Tryna be the clippers bruh
Those stars start aging/get hurt and windows close

There's a distinct possibility the window never opens with this current cast as well. GS won't be able to stay together forever either.

Would rather watch kids develop than become the nets when they traded for kg and PP

wes Matthews with the dagger

Last edited:
This team is GARBAGE.

I know y'all tired of hearing it. But ship DLo's soft *** outta LA. I've been done with this clown. Get Mozgov's no rebounding no shot blockin' wannabe Roy Hibbert *** outta here too.

And bring DMo in. Inject something into this sinking ship.

Last edited:
Team is really bad on switching and figuring out where they need to be with team defense, and when they sag, and all of a sudden they have to switch guys, someone forgets they have to switch, and there is a wide open 3.

Probably their best bet is figuring out if there is a young perimeter player available for the cost of Clarkson & Lou Williams

Last edited:
It really is unprecedented for a team with a core full of 1st and 2nd year guys to win and play well for 82 games.

Look at OKC. Russ and KD lost alot of games in the early going. Year 3 is when it clicked for them. Look at Minnesota this year. It takes time. Laker fans just aren't used to that. 

Last edited:
Guess we can stop blaming Kobe and Byron, ultimately this collection of talent just isn't that good right now.

Wish one of these dudes would step up when these games are close and learn how to keep a lead, they are still young but I'm not seeing the heart of a winner out there on the court

Keeping the pick is of upmost importance now, not only because of the talent in this draft, but it allows us to have some of the current pieces as expendable parts should they need to be.

D'Lo might be our future, but right now give me Calderon.

If we gonna have a person who won't break down the defense, at least give me one who can shoot.

This team is a mess right now, i'm not putting the blame on any one person, they all are accountable including our messiah Luke.

Team plays no defense, runs no offense, and can't play from behind.

Damn shame they started 10-10 because the way they playing now, this season has tank written all over it.

With that said, Go Lakers, no matter how ******* annoying it is watching this damn team.

Team is really bad on switching and figuring out where they need to be with team defense, and when they sag, and all of a sudden they have to switch guys, someone forgets they have to switch, and there is a wide open 3.

Probably their best bet is figuring out who you can get for Clarkson & Lou Williams in terms of perimeter defense.
Dude. it's not even about switching and numbers and Xs & O's anymore. It's about Pride, True Grit, Mental Toughness, and straight up Fight.

Your "boyz of hope" DLo and Randle don't have it. 

If anything, you keep Lou because of his cap friendly contract and more importantly because he's the only guard on the team that is consistent.

Back
Top Bottom