**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Let's be real
We ain't winning the chip no matter who we get until KD Klay and Steph are done

The lack of leadership is so evident. From the coach down to the players, nobody has a damn clue what to do.

Did y'all hear what Luke just said during the break when being interviewed at the commercial?

"I mean, we talk about it as a team but it's gotta mean more. We gotta find the fight within."

NICE.

Any Cousins trade w/o Mozgov is a joke

But if you're the Kings, you have the leverage... Especially if you're trading him within the division... Why would I take your 4 year deal, when it gives me nothing...

You mean I have to trade my franchise player, and take on your bad deal that gives me nothing? I'd ask for even more then

The only thing that's gonna develop by waiting out this so-called core is mediocrity. 

Just watch. I can't wait to see what you all will say when then 2019-20 season rolls along, especially if DLo, Randle, Ingram, and Clarkson are all still with the team. But chances are, Mitch and Jim will make major moves before then.

Last edited:
The only thing that's gonna develop by waiting out this so-called core is mediocrity. 

Just watch. I can't wait to see what you all will say when then 2019-20 season rolls along, especially if DLo, Randle, Ingram, and Clarkson are all still with the team. But chances are, Mitch and Jim will make major moves before then.

Being a 7th or 8th seed and losing in the first round is also mediocrity with a participation trophy

Being a 7th or 8th seed and losing in the first round is also mediocrity with a participation trophy
But if you lose in the first round as a 7 or 8 seed one year, then advance to the second round the next year, and the conference finals a year after that, then it's no longer mediocrity. It's called the journey to the destination. And the only way this happens is with one or two bonafide stars.

I ain't Tryna be the clippers bruh
Those stars start aging/get hurt and windows close

Last edited:

But if you lose in the first round as a 7 or 8 seed one year, then advance to the second round the next year, and the conference finals a year after that, then it's no longer mediocrity. It's called the journey to the destination. And the only way this happens is with one or two bonafide stars.

Cousins isn't that guy then.. Soo Gordon Hayward & who?

Cousins isn't that guy then.. Soo Gordon Hayward & who?
IMO, Cousins and Hayward are what we need. Or Cousins and Paul George. I'd trade Randle, DLo, Clarkson, Deng, and Moz if it means acquiring any 2 of those 3 players.

And yet there's a path to adding both of them without trading anybody but Clarkson, Lou Will & absorbing a smaller worse player for Deng.

But no, you must trade them all but Ingram.... And run a team with a 5 man rotation

Last edited:
Why would they even want to do that? Randle, DLo, Clarkson, Deng, and Moz for guys like Cousins, Hayward, PG? Utah Sac and Indy will never do it.

I ain't Tryna be the clippers bruh
Those stars start aging/get hurt and windows close

There's a distinct possibility the window never opens with this current cast as well. GS won't be able to stay together forever either.

Back
Top Bottom