**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:rofl:

But Russell does have more responsibility as the point guard of the team

Last edited:

Imagine if Russell had started his first 36 games like Ingram has...
Yeah, imagine....his knees would be in even worse condition than they already are.
Good one...

Doesn't change that Ingram 36 games in, is far behind what Russell was...

Yet, there's not a peep from the peanut gallery.

Both will be fine, long run... But it's really hilarious
Ingram won't start getting criticism from me until Year 2. 

Ingram will be fine.

Russell won't be. Better believe dude's job is on the line.

Last edited:
DLo had 15 and 6.
laugh.gif
What you crying about?
Mediocre numbers. To put in perspective, those are Anthony Peeler and Doug Christie stat lines. 
laugh.gif

Completely agree with the court vision. He has a solid floor game and can see things as they develop. In due time, he'll begin to see things BEFORE they develop. 

Not worried about him missing shots. The shots will come eventually. The key is to continue attacking and being aggressive. Like that one night when he shot 3-for-18 or something like that, he didn't stop shooting. I like seeing that from him. 
Agreed. I need to see those highlights of him getting aggressive. It was the game before this one. I got to look at up.

I'm surprised that Nick disappeared, why Luke would focus on him when he was hot I'll never know.

TNT commentator was talking about how lazy of a player Dlo can be. Lazy passes and nonchalant shots. Straight up disappointing. 

I do remember Kupchak saying last season that all eyes were on Kobe and that the season was to be treated as a farewell to Kobe rather than focusing on the young talent. Sucks to say but wonder if that is still a factor on why the kids lack motivation.

It's some issues on this team. DLo is far from one of 'em. I don't know what some of y'all be watching. :lol:

It truly is more then one player. But not everyone understands that.

Is what it is...

The blame game is entertaining. Finding new ways to blame and justifications for that blame daily is :rofl:

At this point, even though DLo is our best point guard still, we will probably have to move him to SG in the future and get a PG that can make the offense more efficient
And don't say Calderon could do it, he's too old and injury prone to make such a difference now

It all boils down to playing hard
Everybody in the NBA is talented, but who's willing to play hard defensively each possession to win?

Lakers are soft and don't play hard on D

Pitiful

Last edited:

TNT commentator was talking about how lazy of a player Dlo can be. Lazy passes and nonchalant shots. Straight up disappointing. 
This is literally most of the roster.
laugh.gif

Lazy on offense and defense. Turning the effort on and off.
And who is the supposed leader on the floor who's main role is to set the tone for the rest of the team since he has the ball in his hands damn near half the time initiating the offense and guarding the other team's best guard? DLo, that's who.

If DLo played with some fire, if he played fearlessly, if he played hard 100% of the time on each possession, I can almost guarantee you that this type of mindset would be infectious and the rest of his teammates would follow suit.

But that ain't happening.

Last edited:

This is literally most of the roster. :lol:

Lazy on offense and defense. Turning the effort on and off.

And who is the supposed leader on the floor who's main role is to set the tone for the rest of the team since he has the ball in his hands damn near half the time initiating the offense and guarding the other team's best guard? DLo, that's who.

If DLo played with some fire, if he played fearlessly, if he played hard 100% of the time on each possession, I can almost guarantee you that this type of mindset would be infectious and the rest of his teammates would follow suit.

But that ain't happening.

So why they ain't play hard when he was out? If he's THE problem. :lol:

I know you troll but you can't blame one dude for everybody else playing half ***. Makes no sense.

At this point, even though DLo is our best point guard still, we will probably have to move him to SG in the future and get a PG that can make the offense more efficient
And don't say Calderon could do it, he's too old and injury prone to make such a difference now
This

Back
Top Bottom