**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was going to post this yesterday but didnt get a chance too. After last nights game I think it makes more sense.
Lolololol

This would a steal. Basically trading Ingram for Davis straight up. Lol

the Pels ain't taking a deal of Marc Gasol & Brandon Ingram unless Memphis throws in a future first, which means we would surely be giving up much more than Ingram.

the Pels ain't taking a deal of Marc Gasol & Brandon Ingram unless Memphis throws in a future first, which means we would surely be giving up much more than Ingram.

If I were the lakers I'd give them our 2019 first.
With AD and Bron you probably dont need it this year. Plus they have done a really good job lately drafting with our 2nd round picks.

I hope Kuz has another hot game tomorrow. Can't seem to put together 2 good shooting games from distance back to back. Zu should be another huge factor since the Rockets have nobody to defend the paint whatsoever.

I hope Kuz has another hot game tomorrow. Can't seem to put together 2 good shooting games from distance back to back. Zu should be another huge factor since the Rockets have nobody to defend the paint whatsoever.
Let’s just hope zubac can catch the ball

wagner needs more time and touches

hes our best 3 point shooter percentage wise even though hes only shot a little bit lol

we bout to be the laughing stock Front Office if we sign Melo. More rumblings that he’s signing with the Lakers by trade deadline smh

People keep tryna force him on the Lakers so they can have more story lines. :lol:

Magic and Rob gotta be smarter than that. They got rid of all the dead weight on this team why would they bring in Melo? Don't make any basketball sense.

People keep tryna force him on the Lakers so they can have more story lines. :lol:

Magic and Rob gotta be smarter than that. They got rid of all the dead weight on this team why would they bring in Melo? Don't make any basketball sense.

In Magic’s mind, he has a star name, cheap, veteran, can make shots in playoffs when game slows down, can get to the line and make FTs....One big 20 point game from a reserve can win a playoff game. Smh

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f38623767577a794565397a7950413d3d2d3532343232313038352e313530623535386362323135643963653232343335383633353430332e676966

In Magic’s mind, he has a star name, cheap, veteran, can make shots in playoffs when game slows down, can get to the line and make FTs....One big 20 point game from a reserve can win a playoff game. Smh

Oh we can read magic’s Mind now?

Interesting...

Don’t worry.

The Athletic is trying to force the subscription model on people in a climate that NOBODY is even going to think of paying a monthly fee to read sports news you can get for free via Wojbomb or Shams.

They put this headline out as clickbait when the Lakers have already made it clear that they don’t have any interest in Melo.

Our chemistry is really good. Melo would detonate that within a week of arrival.

Oh we can read magic’s Mind now?

Interesting...

Don’t worry.

The Athletic is trying to force the subscription model on people in a climate that NOBODY is even going to think of paying a monthly fee to read sports news you can get for free via Wojbomb or Shams.

They put this headline out as clickbait when the Lakers have already made it clear that they don’t have any interest in Melo.

Our chemistry is really good. Melo would detonate that within a week of arrival.

Show me where they made it clear mr know it all. Did you talk to Magic and Rob personally? Are you saying the athletic has ZERO subscribers? Since NOBODY would even THINK about joining. Amick is a well respected sports writer not just some clickbait blogger

We can all figure out how Magic thinks based on all his ridiculous tweets over the years

Last edited:
Show me where they made it clear mr know it all. Did you talk to Magic and Rob personally? Are you saying the athletic has ZERO subscribers? Since NOBODY would even THINK about joining. Amick is a well respected sports writer not just some clickbait blogger

We can all figure out how Magic thinks based on all his ridiculous tweets over the years

I’m the know it all but you can read minds? :lol:

And your standard for gauging someone's team building savvy is based on some comically off the cuff and in the moment tweets?

Come on.

I challenge you to find even 3 people that actually subscribe to the athletic.

Bet let's not get away from the point here- Carmelo is not going to be on the Lakers this season.

If you think otherwise put some money up. $100 sounds good to me.

BTW: nice edit by you :rofl:

I’m the know it all but you can read minds? :lol:

And your standard for gauging someone's team building savvy is based on some comically off the cuff and in the moment tweets?

Come on.

I challenge you to find even 3 people that actually subscribe to the athletic.

Bet let's not get away from the point here- Carmelo is not going to be on the Lakers this season.

If you think otherwise put some money up. $100 sounds good to me.

BTW: nice edit by you :rofl:

Didn’t feel like getting into a back and forth but I hope you’re right about Melo cuz that would be a mistake

Back
Top Bottom