**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screenshot_20190119-094721.png

A bird in the hand.....................said it before and saying it again.

I still maintain moving for Beal and figuring out the offseason would've been better for yall than hoping for KD/Klay/Kawhi (who are in better situations anyway). Obviously the big holdup was his cap hit removes that last max slot. I did read on other boards around that time there was a possibility of creating another slot if they moved all guaranteed deals they'd have left after the trade. And if not, you still got what? 20+ million to grab another guy to pair with Bron/Beal/hopefully Kuz to make a run. Especially if KD goes east? They move Draymond? **** what about Boogie? You're could be in the driver seat then.

Main reason why I wanted them to move for Beal when him and the rest of the Wiz stock sooooooo low and there was a supposed firesale. Who knows if they were really willing to move him tho. Or if LA wasn't really buying. Could've just been Espn hype and smokescreens to get people entertaining Wall/Otto etc.

Even if they tried to trade for him now, which I doubt they will, Leonsis ain't giving him up now.

Paul George :smh:

Damn ship isn't getting the game tonight.

Gonna be tough tonight since. The beard is gonna travel and tilt his head back and get call after call. Josh will have at least 5 dumb fouls.

Unless he's going to be a part of a big trade, I hope they keep Hart. He's a gem, specially under a rookie scale contract.

I would love to see Ingram defending Harden all night lol.

Hopefully Lakers watched a lot of film from the last game. Can’t play defense with your hands on Harden he will take advantage of it and get to the free throw line.

Hopefully Lakers watched a lot of film from the last game. Can’t play defense with your hands on Harden he will take advantage of it and get to the free throw line.

Everyone knows this but it’s so hard to do. To not use your hands to swipe at the ball or give a little nudge goes against all your basketball instincts you’ve developed since you were a kid.

Hardens a B and refs are stupid for falling for it.

One thing that worked in short stretches granted he still scored his points but put more onus on his teammates was placing a taller defender on him at all times. And when he gets the ball out of shooting range or position, run a double at him.

It took him out of play on early shot clock usage

BI did a great job on PG the other day.

Harden in a whole mother league but Ingram can bother him

Back
Top Bottom