**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think Ariza is better at on ball defense, but KCP is better off ball (chasing guys around screens).

Ariza>Kcp. Eye test prevails

Kcp was in ******* jail last year. Bonehead he is. Ariza playoff tested, a champion with experience also he.

I dobt really get this trade to be honest. In 2018, is Ariza better than KCP? I might be down to trade them straight up but I definitely wouldn't be down if we have to give up another player or a pick.

KCP will be long gone after this summer. Once Ingram and Rondo are healthy and as the season progresses, where does he fit in the rotation?

I dobt really get this trade to be honest. In 2018, is Ariza better than KCP? I might be down to trade them straight up but I definitely wouldn't be down if we have to give up another player or a pick.
If we give up a pick then shame on us.

I think bc it’s a 3 team deal, the pick comes from the other team. No way we give up Kcp AND a pick to suns for Ariza. That’s comical

He can, but he can also be cold as ice.

Like the start of the year.

I think Ariza is the better defender.

True but Ariza is always cold. And I don't know how valuable his defense would be with this roster. Like what's the best Ariza lineup? Zo Ariza Kuz Bron McGee? Be better off with Ingram in there

KCP will be long gone after this summer. Once Ingram and Rondo are healthy and as the season progresses, where does he fit in the rotation?

Rondo & Ingram can’t shoot.
Hart, Kuz, KCP & Hart are the only real shooters for Bron right now. I think KCP is a better shooter than KCP.

Ariza is shooting 37% FG and 35% from 3
KCP is shooting 39% FG and 34% from 3

I wouldn’t put too much stock in Ariza’s stats in Phoenix. Put him next to Zo and Bron and Rondo......he’ll get more open looks and probably better passes and shots in rhythm .

Back
Top Bottom