**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I wonder if DeRozan shooting over Hart/KCP over and over again is influencing their desire of this trade.

They don't want LeBron exerting too much effort on defense, Kuz could regress on defense for all we know, so that leaves Ingram as the only guy with size on the wing. Otherwise, it's smaller wings like Hart, KCP and Lance. In the playoffs, they could see Durant, Klay, George, Harris, Gallo, Luka, etc.

but you said the same thing about ball a couple weeks ago. now you turned back into lavar
I said that about ball during the game but it was all business post game. Can’t fault me for getting mad mid game with mistakes. But at end of game it’s back to “what’s good for the lakers...”

Kinda need KCP in order to make a real trade, if you sniff my drift. I'm good if it's just for trev
Or rich Paul knows they not trading for AD until supeemax is offered in summer and his client declines it. If so Kcp is irrelevant in trade for him.

Agree with needing taller defender. Remember lance was suppose to be our defensive player to hound others LOL

but you said the same thing about ball a couple weeks ago. now you turned back into lavar
Lavar? Lavar would say ball is the best pg in league. I’m just saying he may need longer than expected to settle in. That’s not that outlandish

Why can’t we just give up Rondo :lol: I know it’s a log jam at 2/3 but KCP got benched handled it like a pro didn’t complain accepted his role and now he got himself in a groove off the bench.

Anyone know details of the trade? I keep hearing 3 team but article mentions nothing other than Kcp and ariza.

Theoretically, Javale-Kuzma-LeBron-Ingram-Ball with Chandler-Ariza-Hart-Rondo is a tough rotation come playoff time. Just wish it had more shooting from Ingram and Ball.

Reactions: DLF
Ariza is not very good. Look at his numbers in the playoffs. I'd rather have KCP because he can catch fire from 3 and that can win games for you. It's gonna be Ingram taking those defensive assignments anyway

Ariza can hit open 3’s don’t forget. I think once he gets back to a winning team he’ll play like he has the last few seasons

Ariza is not very good. Look at his numbers in the playoffs. I'd rather have KCP because he can catch fire from 3 and that can win games for you. It's gonna be Ingram taking those defensive assignments anyway

He can, but he can also be cold as ice.

Like the start of the year.

I think Ariza is the better defender.

Back
Top Bottom