**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1D0398A9-9406-465F-881A-F182380778BE.jpeg

Nostalgia aside, KCP is more athletic, just as capable a defender and is shooting well.

Ariza has been horrible this year

But hopefully going to a playoff team changes his effort and play like it did for Tyson Chandler

Reactions: DLF
Nostalgia aside, KCP is more athletic, just as capable a defender and is shooting well.

Just started shooting well....

Ariza is averaging more points, boards and steals.

I just like him more. Think he would be a better glue guy in the playoffs.

Look at how bad Houston is without him.

Wow, that’s tough because two weeks ago I would’ve volunteered to drive down to LA and pack KCP’s in order to get him out of town lol. But he’s a vet, has been playing much better as of late.

KCP isn’t in our long term plans, but perhaps we’d have a better chance of bringing Trevor back for the cheap next season. I’m leaning towards yes on this trade...

This is why we can’t have nice things

****** in here caping for Kcp now. Wow.

Kcp is ******* sorry as balls

They got to tell Ariza to just force a buy-out.
True. But it’d be tough to add another wing to this roster and find em solid rotation minutes. With Booker out, KCP could jack up as many shots as he likes going into a contract year. Klutch Sports version of #Lightyears :lol:

True. But it’d be tough to add another wing to this roster and find em solid rotation minutes. With Booker out, KCP could jack up as many shots as he likes going into a contract year. Klutch Sports version of #Lightyears :lol:
KCP would be going to Philly tho

Back
Top Bottom