**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Jesus. The fact that Fox in only in year 2 and playing like that. Zo a damn bum. I’m rooting for him, but he’s a bum.

Zo 20-62 field goals last 6 games

:pimp:

It's all good. Give him time. Y'all know he hasn't played a full 82 games yet right? If he starts making all his bunny layups he'll be a 45% shooter. LeBron is stunting his growth. He'll flourish in a different situation. He's an elite Defender, who needs to score anyway, right?

When are Zo defenders just gonna admit that offensively he's trash? He's worst version of Ricky Rubio with good defense.

Imagine if we had taken porzingis instead I’d d lo, Lavine instead of Randle, traded Lavine to bulls for butler. Picked Ingram, traded him to pacers for George. Signed LeBron. Missed out on top 3 pick lonzos year which would have allowed us to keep last years pick, and ended up with doncic at 4.

Doncic
Butler
George
LeBron
McGee.

Also, imagine if Kobe woulda never tore his Achilles. He probably could have come back to help off the bench. We also coulda kept ball too if Lavar helped us with his big mouth and Lonzo coulda dropped to our 2nd round pick. This woulda also given us dibs on lamelo. Man you right!!

:lol:

Lightskin James Worthy :pimp:

Lol. Cause it’s Zo fault Luke don’t know how to use him? Y’all so enamored with PPG that y’all disregard context and everything else.

Meanwhile here’s Zo grades relative to the NBA. Apparently he still a bum and regressed lmao. This thread full of clowns. Fr how many of y’all got high school diplomas? I’m keepin count

B0DCF07B-E9C4-4B93-8232-CCE054310903.jpeg

Missed the game, I'll catch the replay in the morning.

And came someone please tell me how the hell does Lonzo end up being a negative in a blowout? Man, his game is like his jumper...when it's off, it's OFF lol. I happen to like how he's being used in the offense...pushing the ball in transition after getting the rebound, in half-court more off the ball, spotting up on the wings, setting screens and rolling to lead the 4 on 3 offense, etc.

Currently 3rd in the West :nthat::pimp:8)

Lol. Cause it’s Zo fault Luke don’t know how to use him? Y’all so enamored with PPG that y’all disregard context and everything else.

Meanwhile here’s Zo grades relative to the NBA. Apparently he still a bum and regressed lmao. This thread full of clowns. Fr how many of y’all got high school diplomas? I’m keepin count

The **** kinda percentages and grades are these? I need the source and methodology behind these calculations. No way son shoots over 50% from the perimeter. Fake news

It's not about points per game. It's the fact that he's shooting well below 40% from the field for the second straight season. He plays great defense and he's a good passer, no one is doubting that. There is no excuse for an NBA player to CONSISTENTLY shoot below 40% from the field. This isn't a shooting slump, he's just trash at scoring.

Remember when CP use to back D’antoni will a passion. Lol. He bout to get canned lol lol

Luke next

Zo's played in 78 career games so far. He'll play in his 83 game next week, can't wait to see the progress. :smokin

Hopefully he'll stop blowing wide open layups

Zo's played in 78 career games so far. He'll play in his 83 game next week, can't wait to see the progress. :smokin

Hopefully he'll stop blowing wide open layups

I'm not following why would his game pick up after an arbitrary number?
Did you mean to say after a full summer of training?

Lol nah, it's just a joke for all the Lonzo defenders who keep trying to find a way to justify his poor play. They keep mentioning that he hasn't played a full 82 games like that's justification for having one of the worst shooting percentages in the league.

Well Zo stans favorite excuse after poor shooting nights (almost every night) is “he hasn’t even played 82 games yet, be patient”.

Now it’s “he needs a full summer of training”

Just yesterday one of y’all said “he needs to completely ditch his shooting mechanics and start from scratch”. Well that ain’t happening in one summer

Let’s be real, he’s just not a good offensive player and that hurts the team because, like last night, he gets yanked out of the game when he’s clanking shots so we miss out on having his defense and playmaking out there when he gets pulled for not hitting shots

Zo has been trash, can't deny it.

Kuz just getting better at everything. His passing has been great these 2 games w/o BI. NBA thread folks really tryna make a debate between him and Jaylen Brown.

shaq2.png

Back
Top Bottom