**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just checking the score. Wow. Was not expecting this. Although we probably wouldn’t be hustling as much as we are now but man does last nights L hurt more now. Call me greedy

This Lonzero Ball so damn trash. How the **** u play 18 + mins and only has 2 pt 2 assts 0 rb. Imagine if we had Fox right now, prop no 1 in the west
Imagine if we had taken porzingis instead I’d d lo, Lavine instead of Randle, traded Lavine to bulls for butler. Picked Ingram, traded him to pacers for George. Signed LeBron. Missed out on top 3 pick lonzos year which would have allowed us to keep last years pick, and ended up with doncic at 4.

Doncic
Butler
George
LeBron
McGee.

Also, imagine if Kobe woulda never tore his Achilles. He probably could have come back to help off the bench. We also coulda kept ball too if Lavar helped us with his big mouth and Lonzo coulda dropped to our 2nd round pick. This woulda also given us dibs on lamelo. Man you right!!

Keep draining those jumpers Svi.

Bonga looks like he's going to fall over himself going up and down the floor. The Lakers must have LOVED him to have given up the 2019 Bulls second rounder for him.

Jesus. The fact that Fox in only in year 2 and playing like that. Zo a damn bum. I’m rooting for him, but he’s a bum.

Back
Top Bottom