**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Windhorst and Momo's story got updated:
The Los Angeles Lakers re-engaged the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday in pursuit of a trade for All-NBA forward Kawhi Leonard, league sources told ESPN.
The Lakers are using the Paul George and Kyrie Irving trades as proportional models for a Leonard deal, but San Antonio understands that this trade, for intents and purposes, would mean Leonard and James coming to the Lakers, and will likely command a massive package of young players and draft picks for Leonard, a two-time first-team All-NBA and two-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year.
The Lakers are in no rush to sign the 25th overall pick in Thursday's NBA Draft, Michigan forward Mo Wagner, to his rookie scale deal, which would allow the Lakers to include his draft rights into a trade package, league sources said. Wagner couldn't be traded for 30 days once he signs his rookie deal.

The Lakers are pursuing an additional first-round pick on the trade market too, offering to incur a salary dump of contracts to get a pick, league sources said.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...san-antonio-spurs-re-open-talks-kawhi-leonard

yo
besides him being on the team, are there any other benefits to getting Kawhi early? Is he eligible to be maxed out since we already got him on the books?
We can't be this thirsty, I'd honestly take just PG and wait man.
I'm really gonna be losing sleep tonight.
Shoulda worn a jersey today or at least my warmup for comfort:smh:

o9Ba9.gif

I have no doubt it would have to be at least Randle/Ingram/Kuzma to get Kawhi.

At least that.

But if that means you get this lineup

Ball
George
Kawhi
Bron
Lopez

You would say no?

Iono.......

I'd rather have Lebron and PG playing along with the young core than Lebron, Kawhi and pretty much nobody else.

Now you see what we’re saying. Lebron is dictating **** right now , telling Maglinka what they need to do to get him

Watch a massive 3 team deal is going to probably happen with Kawhi coming to the Lakers and Deng end up somewhere else :lol:

Time for Magic, Pelinka, and Jeanie to call up Mitch Kupchak ask for that hook up.

Back
Top Bottom