**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Summer league roster posted
tw_slroster18.jpg
Damn, Malik Pope. He was Brandon Ingram before Brandon Ingram. :lol:

It's no coincidence all this pg info comes once his special premieres...dude is coming just wants people to watch his show

Lebron doing exactly what many of us thought. Demanding (behind the scenes) that we acquire player X if we want him to sign. Pathetic. We bout to be good for 2 years then back to the drawing board

Bro, Kawhi is a 26 year-old top 5 player. What makes you think will only be good for 2 years? If LeBron walks in a couple of years, then we have another max slot open to sign a free agent

Lol this **** is so ridiculous.

At this point let’s just come back with the same team as last year and sign kawhi as FA next summer. Have him walk away from spurs with nothing in return. If he gets traded to another team then on the first play of the game he should take a full court shot and purposely turn ball over to other team then give the DX suck it sign to his coach.

If he gets traded to another team then on the first play of the game he should take a full court shot and purposely turn ball over to other team then give the DX suck it sign to his coach.

Now we’re talking.

Personally, I’d call SA’s bluff. Let them lose him for nothing.

He doesn’t have a NTC, let a team like Sacramento or Phoenix make a move for him and pick him up next season.

if Pg and LeBron signs with LA. We can still trade for kawhi. it’s up to kawhi people to let other 28 teams know he will not resign with team that trades for him no matter what. Then spurs hands are tied bc if kawhi becomes FA he can go to clippers

LOL at magic if we end up doing a sign and trade with the Cavs for LeBron. The whole point of tanking and having cap space was to sign players for the max while having awesome young athletic players on rookie contracts to fill out the roster. Not tank and then give them all up for a team with two good players and 12 g leaguers.

Bro, Kawhi is a 26 year-old top 5 player. What makes you think will only be good for 2 years? If LeBron walks in a couple of years, then we have another max slot open to sign a free agent

Kawhi is great when healthy. I’m just not on board with giving up a truck load of talent to get him and Lebron on the same team. But fans and the FO are thirsty for a playoff team.....

Now we’re talking.

Personally, I’d call SA’s bluff. Let them lose him for nothing.

He doesn’t have a NTC, let a team like Sacramento or Phoenix make a move for him and pick him up next season.

I think the Spurs will wait it out to see if we get PG and Bron. If it's both a team like Philly will swoop in knowing he can't go to the Lakers and take the chance that he won't leave for the clippers who will be trash. If it's just one of PG/Bron they're screwed and I think that's why we're seeing reports about either or neither of them signing this summer in an attempt to force the Spurs hand.

Maglinka negotiating skills and savvy bout to be on full display. Do they got what it takes to not get swindled by vets like Buford and Pop?

Watch spurs unload some bad contracts in a multi team deal and be major players next summer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom