**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is all Spurs driven

If that’s true, Lebrons camp would be telling Lakers to not trade away all the young guys and deplete the roster. We’ll see. If we trade them all away to land Kawhi then that’s all on Lebron because he could have prevented it

Ya much rather have LeBron and pg with young players vs three of them with nobody else. Can’t even tell me they’d mesh well. At least by keeping youngsters you are set up for future if this experiment fails with lebron

Magic better not give up too much...match salary toss a pick and be out...we will not be able to pay all these guys in a few years so a trade is necessary...spurs are talking to us for a reason no other good offers

someone tell magic keep it in his pants

CEB638D6-5AF1-40E8-B049-82C5ADE419CC.gif

Magic better not give up too much...match salary toss a pick and be out...we will not be able to pay all these guys in a few years so a trade is necessary...spurs are talking to us for a reason no other good offers

S&T with Juju, one of BI or Kuz, Deng and a pick is more than fair. Take it or leave it.

Especially when you have this as the backdrop

They're getting lowballed by everybody else. No need to bid against ourselves.

Last edited:
It’s gonna be funny when we roll out a line up of

Ball
Gleague-er
Kawhi
LeBron
zubac

Then get knocked out in second round

We just need Lebron to say he’s coming regardless. Then we can lowball SA for Kawhi if Kawhi tells other teams he’s 1000% going to Lakers next summer

It’s gonna be funny when we roll out a line up of

Ball
Gleague-er
Kawhi
LeBron
zubac

Then get knocked out in second round

I think the idea is that if the salaries match up for Kawhi trade we still have to 2 max slots after the trade and we could have a team consisting of we could have Ball, PG, Bron and Kawhi

If LeBron and Paul George are coming regardless, then we can definitely play the long game with the Spurs.

We could then that drag this out to the trade deadline when the Spurs are truly desperate and they're afraid of losing Kawhi him for nothing.

Yeah also if they get PG, Lebron, and Kawhi.

They still would have the mid level exception which they probably would spend on either Brook Lopez or Nerlens Noel. I wouldn't surprised if suddenly role players like Isiah Thomas and even KCP came back for the cheap league minium for a shot at a ring.

If LeBron and Paul George are coming regardless, then we can definitely play the long game with the Spurs.

We could then that drag this out to the trade deadline when the Spurs are truly desperate and they're afraid of losing Kawhi him for nothing.

Don't think so. If Kawhi happens it has to be before Bron and PG. We get both and everybody knows we can't sign Kawhi next year. Philly would maybe take the chance that he's not that dumb to leave for the clippers

Don't think so. If Kawhi happens it has to be before Bron and PG. We get both and everybody knows we can't sign Kawhi next year. Philly would maybe take the chance that he's not that dumb to leave for the clippers

He could opt in and do a S&T like CP0 and we be able to fit him under the cap next summer

Or at that point you basically have a fire sale of the young guys for picks.

I think the idea is that if the salaries match up for Kawhi trade we still have to 2 max slots after the trade and we could have a team consisting of we could have Ball, PG, Bron and Kawhi
What if pg and Westbrook are the lovers we suspect they are and he doesn’t come. I mean if he won’t come for just LeBron then who the hell is he to come only if LeBron and Kawai come

The spurs are feeding these rumors to woj

Trying to make the lakers feel desperate and cave in and get kawhi at all costs tbh

no teams made quality offers in the last week which is why the spurs reopened discussion and said they’ll deal to anybody basically. Just them trying to finesse us to give them everything..

Hope magic and Peking realize what the **** goin on and call the bluff and tell em suck a ****

All y’all saying give up Ingram is stupid too. Like giving deng 18M when other teams offered 9M. Just give em kuz and they can take it or leave it

The spurs are feeding these rumors to woj

Trying to make the lakers feel desperate and cave in and get kawhi at all costs tbh

no teams made quality offers in the last week which is why the spurs reopened discussion and said they’ll deal to anybody basically. Just them trying to finesse us to give them everything..

Hope magic and Peking realize what the **** goin on and call the bluff and tell em suck a ****

All y’all saying give up Ingram is stupid too. Like giving deng 18M when other teams offered 9M. Just give em kuz and they can take it or leave it

I hope you’re right. We haven’t seen Maglinka in a situation like this, so it has lakers nation nervous. But pelinka has been in the game a while. He HAS to know these methods. RIGHT???

The Down Low Duo Russ and PG can have each other......give me Lebron and Kawhi and keep 2 of BI Kuz Zo and let’s goooo

He could opt in and do a S&T like CP0 and we be able to fit him under the cap next summer

Or at that point you basically have a fire sale of the young guys for picks.

Doubt the Spurs let it get to that point. Somebody will make an offer

Back
Top Bottom