**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol at sucking for years just to clear the deck

If this happens I see a new “process”

That is, don’t tank. Just offer 1 year deals to everyone and have 2 to 3 max slots available every summer and get lucky one summer. Better then tanking and drafting etc

Plus LeBron is 40 years old. Kawhi played 9 games last year

Sign LeBron and or PG. resign Randle. Let young boys play dammit

DglZ6ceV4AAvm4n.jpg:large

I’m confident were signing lebron and pg. and not including anyone of value for kawhi

Even players are in on it

When players like kuz and hart are clearly not worried then you know it’s goin down

They can barely contain themselves lmao. They so excited and ready to divulge info but can’t bc tampering so they tweet cryptic messages

The answers are right in front us

- Magic letting his nuts hang
- Players seeming unfazed despite trade rumors including their names
- pg and lebron misdirection news to promote their special
- meeting about tampering
- vegas odds

Pelinka is a story teller. I have no doubt he’s scripted this entire thing. To add so many layers to this story so nobody is sure what’s happening. But in reality this has been a done deal since JR smith ran to half court

I can’t stand listening to non-Lakers specific reporters talk about this. You know damn well they barely watched any games, nor do they know anything about these young players. Not to mention their Lebron bias. They see 3 stars on one team and think that’s going to beat the cohesion of a complete warrior team? Nah.

honestly if they can do a 3 way trade get zo the **** outta here for a mid first rounder and send that pick, mo, and ingram for koala thats all they should do

keep kuz, hart

sign lance and brook

honestly if they can do a 3 way trade get zo the **** outta here for a mid first rounder and send that pick, mo, and ingram for koala thats all they should do

keep kuz, hart

sign lance and brook
**** you ball hater

smh if they let the spurs rob them all this to get punished by warriors this is going set us back another 10 years, Bi has to stay lonzo as well. i dont care for 40 year lebron and a hurt kawhi im going to be pissed we dont have to give them everything theres other “stars” in nba we can via trade or free agency

Reactions: DLF
Honestly after some thinking

Pg ain’t even worth 30 M. If we can have him for around 25M that would be great. Dudes gotta give us a home town discount

Also his salary complicates the potential acquisition of kawhi during free agency. Only way the money makes sense is if we acquire kawhi in a trade this year at his 20M salary

Team owners need to be more stringent with who gets max contracts. I swear they hand them out to everyone remotely good and it ****s up the market.. max should only be reserved for the top 5-10 players. PG is definitely a Second tier player

Back
Top Bottom