**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

tenor.gif

Coworkers already giving me crap for trashing lebron all these years, just for him to (potentially) come to the Lakers :smh:
ehh thats sports tho hate um when they not on your team love them when they are

look at rocket fans loving them some piss paul but when he was on the clippers he was the most annoying player in the world

Unless I'm missing something the Lakers were always going to extend Randle a QO.

Question:

Randle's QO is 5.6 mil but his cap hold is 12.5 mil. Does this mean the Lakers save 7 million of cap space if Randle accepts his QO? Can we do a wink wink handshake deal that he accepts his QO and we extend him next offseason using his bird rights?

Last edited:
Reactions: God
After watching part 1 of that 3 part series for PG I just get a feeling that he’s going to stay with OKC. Yeah it’s part 1, but I feel like he’s doing this as an “apology” to LA. He’s always been linked to coming back home to play for the Purple and Gold, but I ultimately feel like he stays in OKC.

I kind of feel like us getting Bron is more of a sure thing than PG.

Does someone have a time machine so I can jump a few days ahead? :lol:

If winning is the most important thing to PG13, he's already left OKC. They lost to a team lead by a rookie in the first round with Russy and Melo. He's already seen the peak of that core. OKC not getting any better.

After watching part 1 of that 3 part series for PG I just get a feeling that he’s going to stay with OKC. Yeah it’s part 1, but I feel like he’s doing this as an “apology” to LA. He’s always been linked to coming back home to play for the Purple and Gold, but I ultimately feel like he stays in OKC.

I kind of feel like us getting Bron is more of a sure thing than PG.

Does someone have a time machine so I can jump a few days ahead? :lol:

There is ZERO chance Lebron signs with the Lakers without at least 1 other superstar coming with him being either Kawhai, PG, or CP3.

People are crazy or delusional if they think he comes by himself or is ok with him coming and the Lakers re signing JuJu :lol:

There is ZERO chance Lebron signs with the Lakers without at least 1 other superstar coming with him being either Kawhai, PG, or CP3.

People are crazy or delusional if they think he comes by himself or is ok with him coming and the Lakers re signing JuJu :lol:

This just isn't accurate

I can see Lebrons camp pressuring us to acquire Kawhi (a la Kevin Love), and being ok with a young stud like BI or Kuz (a la Kyrie).

Every time Lebrons switched teams, he made sure to have other all stars so why would he change that now?

Gonna be funny looking back at all this speculations when PG and Bron finally reveal where they are going.

I'd do a Ingram, Deng, and Rande (S&T) for Kawhi and filler

In a second.

I'd help pack their bags.

Honestly this trade isn't even that bad for San Antonio. Would assume they get a 1st round pick too.

You can do a lot worse than Murray/Green/Ingram/Randle/Aldridge as your starting 5. I bet they win more games with this lineup than they won last year.

In a second.

I'd help pack their bags.

Honestly this trade isn't even that bad for San Antonio. Would assume they get a 1st round pick too.

You can do a lot worse than Murray/Green/Ingram/Randle/Aldridge as your starting 5. I bet they win more games with this lineup than they won last year.

I think fans get attached to their young guys and begin to overvalue them sometimes. Imagine how Cleveland would look now if they were hesitant to trade Wiggins and Bennett for Love?

I can see Lebrons camp pressuring us to acquire Kawhi (a la Kevin Love), and being ok with a young stud like BI or Kuz (a la Kyrie).

Every time Lebrons switched teams, he made sure to have other all stars so why would he change that now?
because his career is almost over b

he dont care no more

PG and lebron ain’t conflicted. They both are coming here, 100%.

all this media about being conflicted is to make it seem like we aren’t tampering.. but best belee we got a deal in place

Second, you gotta think about ESPNs interest... what is going to make them the most money? Obviously creating a narrative that puts uncertainty around PG and lebron. if it was known he was just going to LA only laker fans would watch and part 3 wouldn’t get as high ratings. Now that nobody knows wtf is hannin the ratings should go up.

And if you follow the money then Vegas knows wsup too. They ain’t in the business of losing money and they always plugged in. So if they think lebron is coming then he’s coming. These dudes even had trump winning the election so I know they about that action

But in reality. That ***** is comin Home.

Back
Top Bottom