**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I understood wanting to bring in tested vets; The problem was the years given. I didn't mind giving Mozzy and Deng their annual salary over two, maaaybe three years. But four years was OD.
Atleast a team option! Smh

I understood wanting to bring in tested vets; The problem was the years given. I didn't mind giving Mozzy and Deng their annual salary over two, maaaybe three years. But four years was OD.

No, it was an awful idea at the time. The scary part about it was those deals were done at 12:01, literally the minute after free agency started. Who are we competing against to offer Deng and Mozgov of huge contracts?

To make it even worse, later on stories came out that Mitch expected there to be an amnesty clause in the new CBA. What kind of idiot makes huge financial decisions based on HOPING that the next CBA MIGHT have certain provisions?

Honestly, I thought that those two deals were fireable offenses.

That's a fair point. But I contend surrounding vets around the kids was a sound idea. They just overpaid unfortunately.

Can't even customize Leonard 2, James 23 or George 13 (that’s Wilt’s number though) jerseys on Fanatics :rofl:

Bron, PG, Kawhi, Lonzo, Gelo, Hart, Klutch Sports client X, Richard Jefferson, Frye, and six D-Leaguers. :lol:
LeBron needs MOAR help

Fire Luke now Hire Kobe as coach so he can tell LeBron to “figure it ouT” or BScott to tell him to “man up”

If Mitch and Jim were here I'd buy into the leverage play somewhat. But then again we wouldn't even be in the mix for anybody if they were still here.

Damn you’re cynical as hell :lol:

LMA, Howard, Love, Melo, Durant, PG, Bron

We've met with them or been linked to them all. Stars have used us and our cap space for years. Maybe they link up with us, or maybe Kawhi stays in SA, Bron goes to Philly and maybe PG does actually join.

We'll see pretty soon.

If spurs didn’t want to deal with kawhi uncle. They ain’t dealing with Lavar

That helps bc I really think Lonzo is best fit with those guys that need the ball in their hands. Zo and Hart would be key to keep.

What’s this talk of Randle and Kuzma? Like a sign and trade involving Randle?

Realistically it’s gonna be zo Ingram Kuzma pick and Hart. Will be entire squad

New leadership regime wants instant success to validate themselves

If it leads to 2 chips and makes us the franchise with most titles, F it lets gooooo!!!!

Still cant believe mitch thought it was a good idea to sign moz & deng :rofl:

Those signings were more made and final decision fell all on Jim Buss ant not Mitch.

Mitch more was like "hell no and your drunk with these free agent signings"

I BLAME Mitch more for the drafting of D'Lo and previous seasons of drafting horribly regardless of where our 1st round draft pick was.

now that the tears dry and the pain takes over....

im HOT we passed on tatum, DSJ and spida :evil: for this rappin *** dood

he like the baby einstein version of allen iverson

Ya I’m hella salty we drafted BBB too

Imagine Booker, Taytum, Kuz and BI right now

Now imagine trading them all for a player who only played 9 games last year with a weird injury to partner with a soon to be 34 year old with more miles on him than an Uber Prius

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom