**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Whats with the love fest for cp3 in purp n gold:smh:

I don’t get it.

These are his games played

094ACC6A-4984-4390-B000-C7ABF9689509.png

I guess I'm the only one who LOVES Kuzma, and feel like he should be untouchable, I really don't want to see him or Ingram go man, there's something about drafting players that are part of the championship pieces(word to Kobe) and bringing in a huge star to help cultivate that(word to Shaq) I feel like Kuzma was a steal man. Just can't have too much of a sophmore slump.

I prefer zo out of Ingram Kuzma and zo

Ingram needs ball in his hands.

Kuzma to me might have been flash in pan ala clarkson rookie year

Zo would be glue. He doesn’t need to shoot. Just play d and pass and rebound and RUN.

I think it's the opposite. Zo brings the ball up the court and initiates the offense. LeBron needs shooters and so far lonzo's been a historically bad shooter. If the rumors are true and LeBron really wants to play off the ball, then Lonzo would make LeBrons life a lot easier but if LeBron wants to play like he has been his entire career, then Lonzo won't be on the team.

Reactions: DLF
I think it's the opposite. Zo brings the ball up the court and initiates the offense. LeBron needs shooters and so far lonzo's been a historically bad shooter. If the rumors are true and LeBron really wants to play off the ball, then Lonzo would make LeBrons life a lot easier but if LeBron wants to play like he has been his entire career, then Lonzo won't be on the team.
True but both PG13 and LeBron have spoken very highly of lonzos vision

LeBron needs to lower his load before he tears his Achilles ala Kobe. Best way to Do that is play that pass first offense dubs play.

I'm not sure how Ingram would grow without the ball in his hands. He needs a high usage rate to hit his ceiling.

Lonzo can excel with a low usage rate and i think he'll play BETTER with all-stars around him. Zo is the type of player that would excel with Lebron/Leonard/PG.

Reactions: DLF
I'm not sure how Ingram would grow without the ball in his hands. He needs a high usage rate to hit his ceiling.

Lonzo can excel with a low usage rate and i think he'll play BETTER with all-stars around him. Zo is the type of player that would excel with Lebron/Leonard/PG.
QFT

PLUS He is a menace on defense. He could average a triple double bc the wings would run while he grabs the boards

Doubt spurs want zo. Not only bc of Lavar but he doesn’t fit their style. Unless it’s a three way trade

I put the chance of kawhi being traded to LA at 5 percent. Spurs would probably rather take a ****tier deal from another team the help LeBron

Remember pop crying when we got CP3. whining *****

How many times have we got our hopes up over some tweets? :lol:

I just can’t see Pop helping us or helping Kawhi after he basically treated the Spurs like ****

My 4-way trade remains the best deal BY FAR :lol:

The Lakers and Spurs would need a 3rd team IMO

I'm working on it :nerd:

Deal was trash. Deal is still trash. It's pretty straight forward honestly. 2 of Kuz/Zo/BI + #25 + future 1st.

Chicago-
SA- #7, BI, Deng, #25 for Chi- Lonzo for LAL- Kawhi
Bulls basically swap #7 for Lonzo

Cleveland-
Cle- Lonzo, Pau, Zubac SA- Love, BI, Hart, #25 for LAL- Kawhi
Cle keeps #8 to pair with Lonzo and they get out of the Love deal

Chicago-
SA- #7, BI, Deng, #25 for Chi- Lonzo for LAL- Kawhi
Bulls basically swap #7 for Lonzo

Cleveland-
Cle- Lonzo, Pau, Zubac SA- Love, BI, Hart, #25 for LAL- Kawhi
Cle keeps #8 to pair with Lonzo and they get out of the Love deal

Lonzo, Ingram, Hart, #25 all for Kawhi? Spurs don't have much leverage here
Rather just wait a year and sign him than to gut our entire young core

Bro what.

Gotta be creative lol

If I'm Chi i JUMP at that deal.

If I'm Cleveland... ehh... only way is if I was blowing it up and going young/tank mode.

I don't love the deals... but from the LAL/SA perspective I think they are no brainers.

SIDEBAR:

Kobe Altman you're a GOD if you can turn that roster/salary structure into ANYTHING going forward.

HOLY CRAP :x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom