**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hoping 24k magic and big shot rob can finesse the spurs to give us kawhi for Kuzma and picks

The day Street crips is waiting for kawhi to come back home tbh

if and unfortunately WHEN we don’t get kawhi bc spurs hate us...let’s hope magic doesn’t panic and ship our young players for the next “star” available. I’m looking at Beal, lillard, wall etc. please no magic. Either kawhi or just keep the core and add via FA

if and unfortunately WHEN we don’t get kawhi bc spurs hate us...let’s hope magic doesn’t panic and ship our young players for the next “star” available. I’m looking at Beal, lillard, wall etc. please no magic. Either kawhi or just keep the core and add via FA
This!!!!!!! Don’t want a repeat of the CP3 Trade :smh::smh:

We gonna just forget Kawhi had the same dusty cornrows since high school? That **** gotta go in Hollywood

He barely bought a 1 floor house too he’s been living in an apartment for a cool minute
Gotta homie from mo val who used to ball with kawhi. On fo nem dude used to give kawhi the work.. but homie got caught up and went to the pen

When he was out kawhi flew him out to San Antonio. Dude told me kawhi got a studio with hella bathrooms. It’s Nice and all but when you cashin out at that level you’d expect a mansion.. but nah he got a pad that don’t even go for a Millie out there.

I could see the spurs moving dejounte Murray if they get ball, think I remember seeing him sitting with rich paul at the finals this year

I’m not sure the Spurs would take on Deng at all because they can wait and trade him into cap space in 2 weeks. At least if I’m San Antonio that’s what I would do. There’s no reason to take on Deng’s deal no matter how hard LA pushes

Also I’m skeptical of a way it gets done either without Ball & Ingram. Unless SA asks for Ball to go to a 3rd team. Kuz has been great and one of the steals of the draft, but when trading a franchise guy, it’s an incredible risk to trade for a Kuz with higher ceiling players on the board. Unless they value Kuz a lot and be fine with Ingram and Kuz.

Also the other problem is a few teams can offer up a high ceiling prospect + role player on an okay contract and picks. While LA can find some picks to give up they are not premium picks.

I’m not sure the Spurs would take on Deng at all because they can wait and trade him into cap space in 2 weeks. At least if I’m San Antonio that’s what I would do. There’s no reason to take on Deng’s deal no matter how hard LA pushes

Also I’m skeptical of a way it gets done either without Ball & Ingram. Unless SA asks for Ball to go to a 3rd team. Kuz has been great and one of the steals of the draft, but when trading a franchise guy, it’s an incredible risk to trade for a Kuz with higher ceiling players on the board. Unless they value Kuz a lot and be fine with Ingram and Kuz.

Also the other problem is a few teams can offer up a high ceiling prospect + role player on an okay contract and picks. While LA can find some picks to give up they are not premium picks.
This
And I think Kawhi is the type of player where the risk is worth it (for example a team like Boston. It would essentially guarantee them a finals visit)

This
And I think Kawhi is the type of player where the risk is worth it (for example a team like Boston. It would essentially guarantee them a finals visit)

But he could be like Kyrie and want to walk after next season. Which would be hilarious but the way, them say trading Kyrie and Brown for Kawhi only to have him walk to us next offseason.

I bet the trade requests have already been faxed to the spurs office by multiple teams and are sitting there until kawhi meets with SA early next week. If there is a trade it’s happening before the draft.

Wonder if Nike is on the phone with kawhi about possibly joining. Imagine LeBron pg and kawhi repping Nike.

But he could be like Kyrie and want to walk after next season. Which would be hilarious but the way, them say trading Kyrie and Brown for Kawhi only to have him walk to us next offseason.

Would be hilarious. But if they have doubt on Kyrie. They should ship him. Rozier is nowhere near Kyrie, but proved he has something. And if they are swapping Kyrie for Kawhi, that’s not a bad deal at all, and then see if they can convince Kawhi to stay around. Also If they still have Tatum, they can sacrifice Brown.

I bet the trade requests have already been faxed to the spurs office by multiple teams and are sitting there until kawhi meets with SA early next week. If there is a trade it’s happening before the draft.

Wonder if Nike is on the phone with kawhi about possibly joining. Imagine LeBron pg and kawhi repping Nike.

I doubt that.

Nobody really thought he'd turn down 219 mil.

100% that he Bron and PG have had conversations about teaming up though. Player tampering is great.

Kawhi needs to make it crystal clear that he won't resign with anyone but us if traded and see if SA calls his bluff. That's how this deal gets done.

Kind of risky for Boston if you think about it man

Brown, next years sac pick, and the contracts they have to send back (ie combo of Morris Rozier or horford). If kawhi leaves you basically gave up on a team that was 1 quarter away from going to the finals

Nobody talking about spurs having to take back deng. That **** ain’t happening. Ideally we would have had Randle under contract for another year and could have used his contract to match kawhi along with Ingram/kuzma

I'm here for it. Kawhi and Kyrie are already champions they don't need boston. Danny getting fleeced for once would be great.

Still can't help but think that the stars are using LA as leverage for what they really want.

45WW0wy.jpg

So Maginka gonna deal with Lavar, Kawhi’s unk, and LBJ’s camp? That’s a nightmare. Poor Luke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom