**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If Rob and Magic are fed up with Lavar, a sign and trade for Lebron involving Deng and Zo makes sense for us. For Cleveland, they get a lottery pick from last year as opposed to nothing if James walks

If Rob and Magic are fed up with Lavar, a sign and trade for Lebron involving Deng and Zo makes sense for us. For Cleveland, they get a lottery pick from last year as opposed to nothing if James walks
why are you giving cleveland anything at all? he can sign outright with us

save zo and crap for another player like koala, ad, or dame

you dont have to help that crap organization at all

26E13D5A-8E05-4B07-874E-E5DC6679C2C6.jpeg

Make it happen!

:lol:making a trade with Cleveland.
Bron gonna be a FA
even if he resigned with Cleveland(which he won't) I wouldn't trade for him even if we didn't land anybody this summer
just let the young bucks cook

why are you giving cleveland anything at all? he can sign outright with us

save zo and crap for another player like koala, ad, or dame

you dont have to help that crap organization at all

I was referring to the tweet above saying the rumble is Zo is involved in a deal for Lebron. Maybe Lebron wants to do his city a favor and not leave them with nothing who knows

Can a trade package of Lonzo, JuJu sign and trade, and future 1st & 2nd round picks be done money wise.

If that's what the Spurs say to the Lakers thats what we want for Kawhai ?

I was referring to the tweet above saying the rumble is Zo is involved in a deal for Lebron. Maybe Lebron wants to do his city a favor and not leave them with nothing who knows
No that article was saying if LeBron signs here as a FA not Sign n Trade, since he will essentially be the PG Lonzo is not needed and we would look to trade him

wait wait wait... what I wanna know is, what is the update on Kawhis injury? I mean... it was serious enough for him to be out until they got booted out of the playoffs...
I'm pretty sure him being mad at the staff played some part in not returning, but I havent read anything suggesting he is back at 100 percent.

Leave them with nothing. They just gonna suck again and get the number 1 picks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom