**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

really

totally agree with you... what a freken roller coaster that night was... I yelled and celebrated till I lost my voice... good times.

When we went down by 13 in the third quarter I really thought it was a wrap. It was such a low-scoring game, a 13-point lead felt like 30.

Low key, Ron Artest really saved us that game.

Although I think that the Spurs are keeping Kawhi, I like going through hypotheticals.

Hypothetically, are there sign and trade opportunities where we can trade Randle to the Spurs?

Could we package, Randle (via sign and trade) and Ingram and a 1st for Kawhi?

To answer the thread title question....y’all aint getting ****.

Be happy with Tyreke Evans and Black Gordon running the cap up.

No cap :emoji_no_entry_sign::emoji_womans_hat:

To answer the thread title question....y’all aint getting ****.

Be happy with Tyreke Evans and Black Gordon running the cap up.

No cap :emoji_no_entry_sign::emoji_womans_hat:
giphy.gif

All Kawhi's people have to say is that he will sit out and will not re-sign and its done.

Buttons have to be pressed correctly

Man if we weren't all in on free agency and weren't saddled with the Deng contract I would contact Memphis and see how serious they are about that Parsons/4th pick combination. I know the Lakers would love to take Luka but it won't happen cause they're trynna be free agency players now.

Man if we weren't all in on free agency and weren't saddled with the Deng contract I would contact Memphis and see how serious they are about that Parsons/4th pick combination. I know the Lakers would love to take Luka but it won't happen cause they're trynna be free agency players now.

Luka? Yuck. Mo Bamba though

Feel like Bron and PG coming here has been a done deal for a while and all those other rumors are being floated out there just to stop the tampering complaints.

I feel like this off season will be anti climactic. :lol:

So many moving parts for us to get a new big 3.

Feel like Bron and PG coming here has been a done deal for a while and all those other rumors are being floated out there just to stop the tampering complaints.

It's a done deal. The Kawhi news broke cause Bron wants that superteam. They've been in communication with each other. PG is signing in the 1st 3 days of free agency and Bron is going to the next couple days afterward.

It's a done deal. The Kawhi news broke cause Bron wants that superteam. They've been in communication with each other. PG is signing in the 1st 3 days of free agency and Bron is going to the next couple days afterward.

Really hope this is the scenario. Each season all these players and their camps just use the Lakers as smoke screen. Then as the free agency period comes to a close, I'm left looking like the Nick Young meme.

Back
Top Bottom