**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

F8996B47-D036-4DE2-B871-0E9671E29EBA.jpeg

BI, Kuz and Deng could be a possibility......

That will be the deal unless Boston goes all in. Smh though damn you Lavar.

Damn, sad the report was that it'd take Ingram. I'd rather have shipped out Ball because of the whole Lavar angle. Ah wells, we stuck with him, I guess. Lonzo better ball out now :lol:

If a big 3 or 2 comes to the Lakers I think having Lonzo would be perfect.

He's afraid to shoot and is already an elite passer.

He'd be able to get guys the ball where they want it.

Bron kicking it out to wide open Zo over and over will be like D Will in Cleveland all over again

Not my proposal: 3 team trade between Lakers, Suns, Spurs

Lakers get: Kawhi
Spurs get: BI, Kuz, 1st rd pick (via LA), Chriss
Suns get: Zo, Deng

Seems like an awful lot, but could theoretically retain Juju this way.

Obviously this would take place after Bron & PG sign.

Last edited:

Giving up way too much

Wtf is Zo doin. Lavar done lost all 3 of his sons tbh
First gelo got blasted.. now Zo is gettin blasted.. dude out there in mexiko and got a half sleeve now smh

Nice to know he don’t got priorities and don’t respect authority... dude better not be wasting my time

This is legit giving up ALL the younging we Tanked for...I’m not bout to give up all that for Bron/PG/Kawhi to leave/retire then leave right back to square one

First gelo got blasted.. now Zo is gettin blasted.. dude out there in mexiko and got a half sleeve now smh

Nice to know he don’t got priorities and don’t respect authority... dude better not be wasting my time
Lol wow

“zo got a tattoo. He’s a bust”

“Saw Zo in Mexico on IG. He’s a bust”

Holy hell is this real life?

Lol wow

“zo got a tattoo. He’s a bust”

“Saw Zo in Mexico on IG. He’s a bust”

Holy hell is this real life?
Man on blood Im the biggest Zo advocate check my history.. never said he a bust

I just got high expectations for dude

And in the words of big baller himself

“First it’s tattoos. Then it’s drinking... drugs.. women”

He knows his children better than we do. Idc if he’s blasted. But lavar ain’t sayin no tattoos for no reason. Plus how he finna be hoopin wit a damn half sleeve? I got hella tats and my homie who do them always say don’t sweat or workout to allow it to heal properly... thas how I know Zo just vacationing in mexiko and not workin on ****.

This is legit giving up ALL the younging we Tanked for...I’m not bout to give up all that for Bron/PG/Kawhi to leave/retire then leave right back to square one

Bron: best player in the world
Leonard: when healthy, top 5 two way player that is 26/27 years old
PG: 28 years old

We're not acquiring Nash, Malone and the Glove here.

For what it’s worth Dr Klapper signed off on Kawhi’s injury yesterday on Mason and Ireland. He had knowledge of Kawhi’s specific injury and said he’ll be fine

Bruh, wut?

I think its somewhere in the middle to be honest.

Fact #1: Fans always overrate their own players/prospects. Fans always think that their players are going to reach their full potential and be future all-stars and we can't afford to trade them. In the NBA Offseason thread we had Cavs fans calling Osman and Zizic future all-stars :lol:

Fact #2: it's very unlikely that any of our young prospects reach the level of either LeBron, Paul George, or Kawhi.

I like all of our young guys but those are facts. When you factor in that were able to get Paul George and Kawhi in their primes, and Lebron as the best player in the league, it makes trading any of our young guys a no-brainer. Rather go with the proven all NBA players then hoping our guys come around 3 or 4 years from now

That's too much in my opinion, if we could retain Zo and trade another 1st I'd do it.

You guys keep in mind that we can trade our 2019 pick because the 2018 pic technically isn't ours, it's the Cavs pick so we're in a rare situation where we can trade back-to-back first-rounders.

My main problem with star chasing is that if we miss out we also miss out on acquiring more young talent.

If we don't end up with Bron/PG, then we need to be using this space to take on bad contracts with great assets attached.

That was my main prob with the Dlo trade. Move him without Moz and you prob get a lotto pick in last years draft.

So if we strikeout it hurts twice as much.

With that said, I don't think Magic makes those moves without knowing that guys are coming.

Back
Top Bottom