**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We scored 37 points in the first quarter...which means we're scoring 15 points in the 2nd quarter. We always do some messed up stuff like that. :lol:

He was so good for a short stretch and now is back to last year's look. :frown:

Did just turn 21 tho, so there's plenty of time still.

Nah Zu is done. Whatever magic he had his rookie year is gone. He looks slow, afraid and confused out there. He looks worse and worse, which is surprising.

Lonzo can at least pretend like he is looking at the rim for a layup geez :lol:
I don't think I have ever seen a player get to the rack with the sole purpose of passing lmaooo
Defenders dont even bother stopping a layup because they know he is passing.

Damn bro you were pretty close until the very end of the quarter

I know this team too well. We always do goofy stuff like this. We're red hot one quarter then cold then next. It's what makes this team so frustrating at times. I see the Warriors-esque offensive potential for a bit then we proceed that with a 20 point quarter.

Wonder if we will get to see T Bryant get some significant minutes off the bench at the end of this season, zubac not doing anything with the minutes he picked up as of late

Just saw the replay of the packers game. Game started at 2am here...glad I didn't get up to watch that.

Just went cold after the first and Zo...smh.

Hopefully next year he can be more consistent.

Zo has been frustrating at times with being so reluctant to attack the basket but he'll get better. Give him a whole off season to work on it.

He controlled the 1st qt without scoring, that's rare. Once he improves his shooting and learns to use his athleticism to finish at the rim he'll be dominant.

Game moving a little fast for ZO on offensive side of ball when he’s driving in. I think once he gets stronger and learns to play like Ben Simmons offensively (controlled drives with floaters and jumpers inside 20 feet) he’ll be fine. He needs to make those his bread and butter. He only needs to be a “good” offensive player. Nobody is asking him to average 20 a game.

Man Zo need to leave his girl and get that *** an abortion asap.

He ain't got time for no girl or no kid. If dude aint in the gym 24/7 this summer I'll have no choice but to run the fade on him, his girl, and his house pet..On piru

Back
Top Bottom