**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What does lonzo stand to gain playing summer league? Not saying that he won’t, I just don’t see the point.

He needs work on his offense without question. Let him work on his jumper, drives, floaters, give him some post ups, all of it.

He can do it on his own over the summer, but always good to test yourself against other young players, and with your teammates to boot.

2nd year players almost always play, I expect his broke jumper havin *** to be out there

I mean DSlo had a decent rookie year and played summer league afterwards, same with BI.

I wonder since Lonzo’s day to day guy, Darren, is really close with Harden if Zo will get out there is some ProAm games. Either way, my guy has a lot of work to do this summer.

I wonder since Lonzo’s day to day guy, Darren, is really close with Harden if Zo will get out there is some ProAm games. Either way, my guy has a lot of work to do this summer.
lavar gonna have Zo out in siberia pimping out bbb
zo might even go on a music tour

tenor.gif

Pels are going to be playing their 3rd game in 3 nights. We better win tomorrow.

No BI tomorrow. Sore after an intense workout.

Frye making his debut soon. But also out tomorrow.

Hart looking to come back on the 30th.

Pels are going to be playing their 3rd game in 3 nights. We better win tomorrow.

How the hell did that happen? Teams never play 3 nights in a row. Was there a postponed game or somethin that they’re making up for?

This is going to be BI's 10 game he's missed due to this injury. We were up big in that Miami game too; F the Heat. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom