**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

m8jvt29jqsm01.jpg

Man Zo need to leave his girl and get that *** an abortion asap.

He ain't got time for no girl or no kid. If dude aint in the gym 24/7 this summer I'll have no choice but to run the fade on him, his girl, and his house pet..On piru
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why wouldn't he?

He won MVP last year and led his team to the title. Playing at that level doesn't really help him much and he's shown enough this season to not need to play Summer league. Summer League isn't gonna help his shooting

He might play one or two games, like most good 2nd yr players.

Look at how much BI improved from his 1st yr, dude couldn't finish anything in the paint. He actually turned his main weakness into a strength. Give it time.

A lot of us were telling yall Zo wouldn't be very good in the half court, it's been frustrating but hardly surprising.

There's no way Zo runs this Summer.

I need to see Josh Hart and TB dominate though...

Very interested to see what we do with the pick if its in the 23-25 range :nthat:

Man TB needs all of Zu's minutes NOW, shouldn't even have to wait till summer league.

Josh has already shown me he's an NBA player and the perfect role player. But yea they should both ball out in SL.

I think we move that pick with Deng, which sucks cuz Jesse Buss has killed it with late 1st/early 2nd round picks.

I think Luke is just giving Zu all the run now because they know he won't be back next season...

Any chance they sit Brook the last 5-10 games to see what we got in TB????

I think Luke is just giving Zu all the run now because they know he won't be back next season...

Any chance they sit Brook the last 5-10 games to see what we got in TB????
nah, brook wants to be out there to secure his next deal . the team owes him that
if we owned our own pick, itd be a different story

nah, brook wants to be out there to secure his next deal . the team owes him that
if we owned our own pick, itd be a different story

I feel like everyone knows what Brook offers at this point. I don't see why they wouldn't get T B some meaningful minutes.

As much as I like Zu, he lookin like a light skinded Roy Hibbert out there.

BI was on the summer league team last year and then got banged up and they pulled the plug.

Lonzo should at least get that same look. If anything comes up "wrong" pull the plug, but he needs the work, same as all young kids do.

What does lonzo stand to gain playing summer league? Not saying that he won’t, I just don’t see the point.

Back
Top Bottom