**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:lol:

This is comical.

I. Do. Not. Like. IT.

But his game, the entire reason he's in the NBA is he can create his own shot.
It ain't his defense.
It ain't his distribution.

He creates his own shots. He's like 5 feet tall and damn near put up 30 a night amongst defenders 1-2 feet taller than him.

He has handles, and can create his shot. That's his game.

He caught at half court and got a 10 footer in 3 seconds. Who else on the roster is doin that? :lol:

That's not me likin a guy, that's me using facts about a players game and the rest of our roster.

If BI was healthy, he'd be the guy. It's that simple.

Yes IT is our best shot creator at the moment but let’s be real he’s not the same player due to his injury and he’s tried to win a couple of games already. He haven’t been close to winning one so far, I personally would of had Randle get the ball on top of the key and have him drive to the basket and draw a foul. All night he was buckets when driving to the lane

Best shot creators aren't people who consistently dribble into double teams, turn the ball over at least 4 to 5 times a game and just jack up shot after shot no matter how cold they are.

I'm not ever going to agree with anything saying IT is the best shot creator, nor will I agree with any of your "logic" saying he should have been in the game.

He should not have been in that game at that moment.

End of story.

Best shot creators aren't people who consistently dribble into double teams, turn the ball over at least 4 to 5 times a game and just jack up shot after shot no matter how cold they are.

I'm not ever going to agree with anything saying IT is the best shot creator, nor will I agree with any of your "logic" saying he should have been in the game.

He should not have been in that game at that moment.

End of story.

Yeah, those purple and gold blinders got you.

I get it.

Call them blinders.

But you won't change my mind.

He shouldn't have been there and the results proved it.

I don't think that's a forgone conclusion.. Say no PG, no Bron.. They'll pivot.

In theory I get what you're saying, but they gotta see he isn't worth keepin, even if we strike out elsewhere.

And I doubt he accepts a "lower" offer. He wants everything, hence his "I'm not a 6th man" (read as, $$$) schtick.

Rob, Magic, Luke all know he isn't worth it.

IT is a 6th man in the Lakers lineup so suck it up Isiah,,i like u as a player but we're just renting you this season sorry man

I said it two nights ago, this isn't results based, it's process based.

You're angry cuz of the result, not the logical process. You're blinding your own self.

The call was right. The play was right, JR didn't get open, Ball went option 2. IT got a good shot within 10 feet, it just didn't go in.

Process was right.

Result wasn't.

I dont mind them being safe with Ingram, whats the rush?
More burn for the Caruso's of the world to see if they have what it takes to get a roster spot next season.

Let Ingram heal 100%
The young kids being ready and healthy for next years training camp is top priority

Cp you soundin like Stephen A wit ya bald headed ***. It was a ISO that resulted in a fall away jumpshot over a much taller defender. That is never a good play in any situation

Fault Luke for not having a play with a counter if his first option was taken away. Fault IT for also being an idiot and tryin to be a hero.

Back
Top Bottom