**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Has Magic specifically done anything for this team to prove him wrong though? :lol:

Although I doubt Lebatard has sources within the Lakers

That Raptors game, where he hit the 3 straight ridiculous 3's and then won it with the dunk was just pure madness.

I have no idea why we couldn't have just gotten everyone healthy that year. :smh:

That Raptors game, where he hit the 3 straight ridiculous 3's and then won it with the dunk was just pure madness.

I have no idea why we couldn't have just gotten everyone healthy that year. :smh:
I miss being able to stay up late to watch the Lakers win. :smh:

Don't think Lakers would take back Shump or Crowder because of the years on their contracts, so it'd have to be Frye and IT.

For the Nets pick? They not giving that up.
It would have to be for the Cavs pick next year right?

Oh yeah, that would be ideal. But maybe the Lakers are so desperate to get off Clarkson's money they just take back the expirings.

I disagree. They're gunna get rid of JC and they're not gunna resign Randle so they can get as close to 2 maxes as possible. It might not lead to anything but I bet they're still gunna try.

I disagree. They're gunna get rid of JC and they're not gunna resign Randle so they can get as close to 2 maxes as possible. It might not lead to anything but I bet they're still gunna try.

And then be left with the bums they got in return? That doesn’t make sense

There aren’t a lot of teams with cap space. Only threat to lose Randle is probably the Mavs.

The JC trade may happen but if you get the right piece for it, why not?

I don't see the end game with getting IT, I'm sure they can trade Clarkson in the summer.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom