**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If you trade for Bradley you're doing to either:
1. Get rid of Clarkson's contract & let Bradley walk this offseason
2. Sign Bradley to a long term deal.

The Celtics have not lost anything on defense without Bradley. In fact, they might be better. Marcus smart is prolly a better defender.

Bradley in Defensive RPM for the last 3 seasons (at his position) ranks 66, 78 & 42.

Check out this article for more information: https://t.co/TsODh250yj

That article was written during the offseason. Before he came in and stunk up the joint in Detroit.

If getting rid of Clarkson's contract and letting AB walk in the offseason is what's needed for us to get better I'm fine with that.

I don't think JC will be a part of this squad in the future and this entire thread was at JC's neck before this recent stretch of games.

I'm also not opposed to re-signing AB if we can get him on a decent deal with team options. His injury problems will keep him from getting the ultimate bag.

I feel you. It all depends on how the FO views Clarkson and his contract.

Do they think it's a negative asset? If so, a Bradley for Clarkson swap makes sense. U get rid of JC's contract for an expiring. You see how Bradley plays with our core. Renounce his rights in the summer if we need the cap space or sign him to whatever deal they deem reasonable.

Or do they think Clarkson's contract is a positive asset that they can shed asap during the summer if needed to clear cap space. In which case I wouldn't make the trade.

Wtf are the Clippers doing??? They could've asked us for JC & Randle lol

For Blake?
oprah.gif

I wouldn't be payin Blake 39 mil per in 4-5 years, ********************************************** that.

I was joking but yeah you're right. Given his injury history that contract is gunna be ridiculous in years 3-5. I'm always on the side of the team that gets the superstar but the more I think about it, the more I understand why the Clippers wanted to move on.

Back
Top Bottom