**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

unbelievable. Orlando traveled from HOU last night. Gordan and Vucevic out. This is pathetic, we're down 17

unbelievable. Orlando traveled from HOU last night. Gordan and Vucevic out. This is pathetic, we're down 17

Lol, **** is terrible. Defense IQ is low. Ingram is looking much better on the switches, tho.

Damn, Fournier

Who do you want to see go and who do you think we have a real shot at acquiring via trade or FA?
Must stay:
Zo
Kuz
BI
Hart
Like to stay:
Randle
Nance Jr

Everyone else can go.

Free agency is tricky now that Boogie is off the board. Have to hope OKC flames out although I still think we're getting PG. Don't need them to have a deep playoff run. After that I don't know. I suspect if their Bron pipe dream doesn't come to fruition, they'll preserve and wait until 2019. Also hope Kawhi turns down the super max from the Spurs on July 1st.

Reactions: God
Our defense is terrible. Offense just takes turns goin iso. I know this ain’t what they work on in practice.

Orlando coach got a baggy *** suit on. reminds me of Byron in his first year as Laker coach. then his big ***** girlfriend put him in check and made him switch his style up

Don't see why Nance would be included he's making peanuts. I guess if we acquire CLE's 1st rd pick we can trade our 2019 1st.

Back
Top Bottom