**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

0236E3D1-8829-4993-8F58-0663E811EEEF.jpeg

I’m late to the party but :smokin

Man, Giannis is so damn good. Im jelly

Zo balled, Kuz balled, those turnovers absolutely killed us. Free throws as well.. it was definitely a winnable game
I was watching the Bucks feed and the commentators said at one point with like 4 or 5 minutes gone in the 4th quarter, we had taken only 1 shot but had 5 turnovers. Thats 10+ potential points we giving up on those turnovers.

Still love the fight of this team. Even down 9 we are out there playing hard. We desperately need shooters and someone gotta tell Clarkson we are gonna sit his *** if he keeps playing iso ball. Glad Vander Blue getting burn. We should call up Wear from the G-league and give him some burn. I bet he plays better than Brewer. He shot it really well in summer league.

Dude on Twitter posted no player IN HISTORY has ever put up

Plenty have matched the triple double numbers and steals, none ever added the 3 blocks.

That's bizarre.

Literally JCs first bad game and y’all pounce :lol:

I’m more upset that we let a tired team out-energy us and lock us down and force turnovers
Plus the missed FTs

Dude on Twitter posted no player IN HISTORY has ever put up

Plenty have matched the triple double numbers and steals, none ever added the 3 blocks.

That's bizarre.
Honestly his defense has been SOOO much better then I expected. I keep hearing about how "he can't cure a headache with a bottle of aspirin" or something stupid like that said by none other then Screaming A Smith. Guys were suppose to scorch him for 40 every night.

He is long and gives shorter offensive players trouble even when they beat him off the dribble. Plus he plays super hard on that end because I'm sure he's been hearing it all summer. He is also crafty with deflections. Hope he continues to work on that as he gets stronger.

I’m more upset that we let a tired team out-energy us and lock us down and force turnovers
Plus the missed FTs
I don't care for stats. Sure he plays well statiscically but he is a ball stopper and dribbles the damn air out of the ball. This year is not about getting cheap victories like we did last year with Lou and Nick making random shots in the fourth...we need to develop a culture of ball movement, execution and hard work. He shows none of those qualities IMO.

Reactions: God
Well I mean JC did have a bad game lol

Would not be a fan of him getting traded though, team needs scorers like JC in the long run

Plus the missed FTs

Lol exactly. His turnovers weren’t even from ball hogging. Dude is just aggressively trying to make the pass when he needs to just shoot.

Pleasantly surprised... and confused... by Ball's trip-dub.

Swear I watch him and it seems like he doesn't give 2 craps. But, some of you know how giddy I used to be over Kidd, and you never saw emotion from him, either. Not everyone is that Terrell Owens/Vince Carter type, getting super excited and what not.

I have reservations and concerns with Zo, but overall, I like what I'm seeing for where he should be at.

As long as Ball and Ingram and Kuzma play well thats all I care about. We need to get rid of Randle, Clarkson, Lopez for some 3rd round picks in the 2030 drafts...anything for those clowns
if you trade those 3 for just draft picks we might not win another game this year

Back
Top Bottom