**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Again, everyone jumpin on Luke, he brings Zo to start the 2nd, we go on a run.

Kid isn't gonna play 48 a night, has to sit eventually.

Youngest triple double ever coming in front of Kidd? :nerd:

Zo ballin tonight

Amazing how Bucks have energy on a back to back after getting in late last night. Maybe it’s only our team that uses that excuse

To the idiots on FS1 who said that Clarkson should be starting instead of Ball because he's one their best player...allow me to do an impression of Clarkson:

dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble..dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...turnover

To the idiots on FS1 who said that Clarkson should be starting instead of Ball because he's one their best player...allow me to do an impression of Clarkson:

dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble..dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...dribble...turnover

Leahy is an assClown.

As long as Ball and Ingram and Kuzma play well thats all I care about. We need to get rid of Randle, Clarkson, Lopez for some 3rd round picks in the 2030 drafts...anything for those clowns

Reactions: God
Man, Giannis is so damn good. Im jelly

Zo balled, Kuz balled, those turnovers absolutely killed us. Free throws as well.. it was definitely a winnable game

Back
Top Bottom