**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Why don’t they run the O through Ingram smh ...randle and clarkson try to hard to find each other
ya it is annoying see them two together. They've clearly made some sort of pact to help each other out as they see the exit sign this summer. Both ball stoppers. We need Randle to show out so we can hopefully get a first rounder for him (hopefully in the teens/early 20s).

I agree. I’d let Julius go in free agency in a second if we could get Paul George. Im just not sold on betting too much on Lebron when he turns 34 next season.
i dunno manit seems lepalm will keep playing at a high level forever this guy out here playing 40 minutes a game

Ql8kg.gif

It's not the FG% that makes me worry.
Kidd as we see also startet bad, Russel & Melo had terrible % latetly too...but the shooting form is the problem!
Russel or Melo or whoever can have 80% from 3pt line the next game....seems impossible for Lonzo.

I agree. I’d let Julius go in free agency in a second if we could get Paul George. Im just not sold on betting too much on Lebron when he turns 34 next season.

lol at thinking PG will ever be better basketball player than LBJ.

Not on this planet. Not in this lifetime.

I hope someone shows Lonzo this video of Kidd basically saying Lonzo doesn't play hard for 48 minutes. Hope they show the team so we can get out there in Mil and give them hell.

Im sure Luke wont though, he'll probably play Bogut in the first quarter.

All this scrutiny is thanks to Lavar hyping him up . Every game is dissected by the national sports media

Exactly why Lavar a clown for that ****.

True respect for raisin 3 boys, and bein a big part of their lives, and helping set them up for their futures. Zero doubt, he deserves praise for that.

But he has to fall back when it comes to bein involved in their business so much, it negatively impacts them. On the bright side, let them come. Let them go at the kid, in the end, he will push thru and overcome their talk.

Zo gon be fine. Just as we seen Clarkson advance. Randle. DLo. Now Ingram is starting to prosper a lil more. So too will Lonzo. :smokin

I look at it like this, Zo’s been struggling with his shot , absolutely

But if he ends up finishing his rookie season averaging somewhere around 10/7/6.......can you imagine how good he’ll be when his shot improves and he continues to develop?

15/10/8 in his third year isn’t very unrealistic at all. He would be 22. That would be impressive for a “floor general” type of a PG

Rocked my new Nike Zo Icon Swingman jersey today in O‘ahu.

Got a comment from a prick saying “Ball Stinks,” but as the Mamba would put it into perspective, #AlwaysLoveTheHate :smokin

The Bucks will get to Milwaukee super late tonight after playing in San Antonio Friday night. Since that’s the favorite excuse for us every time we’re in that situation, curious to see the energy Milwaukee plays with under the circumstances .

Back
Top Bottom