**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I swear Luke is always 1 minute late with making substitutions. His bench SUCKS this game with mistake after mistake, no flow. What does he do while the Wizards are running away with the game and while Beal comes back into the game - nothing. But he does bring in starters in a minute later...except the lead is now double digits. Happens every single game

Why do we always do this? We have a long stretch where we play no defense and get down by double digits, then make a run when we start playing defense. Why not play defense the entire time?

I am so surprised at how good Lonzo has been at on-ball defense. I kept hearing all summer how pg's were going to drop 40 on him every night but he holds his own against them due to his height. I was expecting Chucky Atkins matador defense but nope. Very good.

Let Zo get the triple dub Luke
damn.png

Ball needs to be in the gym shooting all day during off days...... no more music from him smh

Last edited:
I've never seen a player get the green light for as many shots as Lonzo gets and shoot this low of a percentage. I can only remember one game where we shot above 40% from the field.

Back
Top Bottom