**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Those of you that are for bringing in Boogie, whether that's the only big-name guy we bring in or if he is brought in with a PG or whatever... just, if you support bringing in Boogie... you really think he's going to listen to Luke? Like you really think that? I'm not saying he won't when I ask that.

I'm definitely implying that I have reservations.
we'd be lucky if Boogie even wants to come here. Lets not act too good for guys now. We haven't signed anyone decent in last 5 + years. Lets crawl before walking. Imagine this current team with Boogie shooting those open 3s and open 10 foot one handed shots rather then Lopez...we'd have only 3 losses at most - despite our inexperience.

Those of you that are for bringing in Boogie, whether that's the only big-name guy we bring in or if he is brought in with a PG or whatever... just, if you support bringing in Boogie... you really think he's going to listen to Luke? Like you really think that? I'm not saying he won't when I ask that.

he's a great player but I don't think he's the type to win Championships. He's not that dude unless he comes off the bench.
Get me someone else. I'll take Randle over him.

he's a great player but I don't think he's the type to win Championships. He's not that dude unless he comes off the bench.
Get me someone else. I'll take Randle over him.
nxMBqb4.gif

Fam did you forget who Luke has learned under? All reservations about Boogie should be tabled, he'll fall in line :wink:

It's all about the situation their in and the culture and leadership of the organization. Boogie is no worst than Draymond, its just that Draymond plays great coaches and with players who keep him accountable. Could you imagine what Draymond's rep would be if he were on a lottery team and not the best team of this era? No one would put up with his attitude.

It's all about the situation their in and the culture and leadership of the organization. Boogie is no worst than Draymond, its just that Draymond plays great coaches and with players who keep him accountable. Could you imagine what Draymond's rep would be if he were on a lottery team and not the best team of this era? No one would put up with his attitude.

Great point. Good thing we have Kerr's protege in Puke to help give him some tips for dealing with crisis management.

remember when we acted like the lakers were too good for derozan and whiteside? then the lakers ended up with deng and mozgov? :lol:

if a chance to sign a top free agent like boogie presents itself, you take it.
ya and the following year DeRozen was putting up like 28-30 a game.

Back
Top Bottom