**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So Clarkson out here telling everyone he wants to play well so women like him more. No wonder he hijacks the offense when he comes in...to impress girls.

Reactions: God
It's all about the situation their in and the culture and leadership of the organization. Boogie is no worst than Draymond, its just that Draymond plays great coaches and with players who keep him accountable. Could you imagine what Draymond's rep would be if he were on a lottery team and not the best team of this era? No one would put up with his attitude.
Excellent point. Green on the.... well, the Kings... you're right, people would be asking the question "I don't know, guys. You really think he's going to listen to a relatively unestablished coach like we have?" And obviously, he has with the Warriors. Good point.

All is not doom and gloom we could be right back at .500 by the end of the week with 2 games vs PHX sandwiched between the Sixers.

I just read an article saying they have been working on his shot but just his balance. That's what the problem looks like to me, his feet more than anything

I meant to comment on this after the triple-double game.

Watched that guys video about his shooting mechanics and the biggest issue was balance and not having his feet set/square. If you watch his jumper in the game against Milwaukee, it looked like Zo was making concerted effort to square up and establish his footing.

lmaooo randle. drives hard right, jumps hangs and forces a double pump left handed brick layup instead of just finishing with his right...

So Clarkson out here telling everyone he wants to play well so women like him more. No wonder he hijacks the offense when he comes in...to impress girls.

If you've seen how a lot of these dudes act in real life... you really have to be able to compartmentalize to watch and enjoy the games and your team.

Very sloppy half, gotta tighten things up. We're playing fast but outta control at times.

Back
Top Bottom