36 pts
And y’all wanna criticize a kid before he’s 25 tsk tsk tsk
Let Dlo have a game like that and y’all be slurpin

I’ve noticed Dlo Stans hate booker for some reason hmmmm :lol:

14-27 FG
36 pts
And y’all wanna criticize a kid before he’s 25 tsk tsk tsk
Let Dlo have a game like that and y’all be slurpin
Uh did you see those 4th quarter bricks he lifted up? While being double and triple teamed multiple times?

Booker is a looter in a riot

Yeah booker and dlo same type of player. DLo pass better tho.

Booker just had the keys to shoot a million times.

I just didn’t like how ppl acted like booker was miles ahead of dlo last year. Booker still a good player though

Yeah booker and dlo same type of player. DLo pass better tho.

Booker just had the keys to shoot a million times.

I just didn’t like how ppl acted like booker was miles ahead of dlo last year. Booker still a good player though
Hell
DLo been given the keys this season for the Nets and been producing at a similar rate like Booker

But who cares

BBB ERA

And lighter skin

So he's a lightskin tmac is what you're trying to tell me, but with a three point shot and more hops

tenor.gif

its a rare occasion when we shoot over 40 percent for 3 as a team this season. i bet were undefeated when we do :lol:

- Lakers need to sell high on Clarkson. Package him with Randle to get Deng's contract off the books. Do it Magic!
- I think Ingram has all the skills to be an all-NBA player and I don't think its a 'hunger' thing. We all know he works on his game. His issue seems to be his mentality. He's way too comfortable disappearing for long stretches. He needs to find a better balance between playing within the offense, picking his spots, etc and aggressive. Also he likes to ISO too much.

Okay foreals now.
Which Laker game should we do a summit at?

I know we been sayin it for years but now the team is actually worth attending for :lol:
I can pretty much take any friday or monday off work to drive down for this but I would just need 3 weeks notice so lets get to planning.
Please answer the poll if youre down so we can get a headcount :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom