**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

a

Kuzma needs to stop talking about how he should have been picked higher and how people overlooked him. Ok dude we get it. Be happy you're a Laker and just say you wanna be the best you can be now for this team. He's so caught up on his draft position its getting a little annoying.

agreed. Draymond was obsessed with his draft position as well. Kept that chip on his shoulder and outworked the guys picked ahead.

draymond talked about his draft position for a long time and how it motivated him. I have no issue with kuz doing the same

edit: damn beat me to it :lol:

why does it seem like teams always play the Clippers before us? they come in rested, stayed in LA for 2-3 days, not travel-weary or tired......I get it, the NBA wants to simplify the travel for teams, but it takes away our home court advantage versus teams on a long road trip when they get to come to LA on a Sunday, play the Clips on Monday then the Lakers on Wednesday, staying in LA for 4 days all rested

why does it seem like teams always play the Clippers before us? they come in rested, stayed in LA for 2-3 days, not travel-weary or tired......I get it, the NBA wants to simplify the travel for teams, but it takes away our home court advantage versus teams on a long road trip when they get to come to LA on a Sunday, play the Clips on Monday then the Lakers on Wednesday, staying in LA for 4 days all rested

It's usually to or our advantage. They end up partying the night before and get beat by us, see the Warriors at least once every year.

True, these guys party everywhere though, ATL, HOU, NY, SF.... I'm talking about fatigue from traveling

True, these guys party everywhere though, ATL, HOU, NY, SF.... I'm talking about fatigue from traveling
these dudes flying chartered planes
at worst theyre flying a 4-6 hour flight with a day or two between games.
on long road trips theyre flying 1-2 hour flights and not even practicing

these guys aint flying cross country every other day
if anything, its more likely to end up fatigued from partying on extended stays, not when youre on 3 games/4 nights type of schedule

kobe-bryant-draft-wallpaper-2880x1800.jpg

Everyone knows this. Heck, the people reporting on Zo know this too. People blame the media for covering Zo's every move but ask any sports writer, they see an uptick in traffic, views, clicks, etc. when a headline has Zo's name in it as opposed to other topics. People say they hate the over coverage of Zo but keep driving traffic to stories about him. There's no incentive for the media to stop talking about it until people stop showing interest.

This is what you're going to get when you have someone like Lavar talking into every microphone possible for a year. As Lakers fans, we need to put his struggles into the proper perspective and realize that he's 14 games into a (hopefully) 1000 game career with the Lakers.

It was zero talk about his triple double on Monday. Tuesday it was "OMG Luke benches Lonzo in the 4th" on sports shows. I'm at the point now where I just skip past any Lonzo talk on shows. Damn near every game is treated like game 7 of the finals. Same thing in the NBA thread. Dudes wanna be right so bad. :lol:

a

Kuzma needs to stop talking about how he should have been picked higher and how people overlooked him. Ok dude we get it. Be happy you're a Laker and just say you wanna be the best you can be now for this team. He's so caught up on his draft position its getting a little annoying.
lmao they asked him about it.

anyone going to kobes retirement jersey game? im thinking of going but all my friends flaked since tickets are expensive

If anybody else is going to the game tonight, they're giving away Laker camo hats before the game.

Ingram needs a sports psychologist. Its all in his head.

Also, NBA thread pretty much been unbearable this year.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom