**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Reverse buyout

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-should-give-luol-deng-an-extension-seriously

000.gif

pelinka gonna put that law degree to work

I was gonna post it too. Awesome idea. Shows that we have options at least. Maybe these guys know what they're doing.

a

Kuzma needs to stop talking about how he should have been picked higher and how people overlooked him. Ok dude we get it. Be happy you're a Laker and just say you wanna be the best you can be now for this team. He's so caught up on his draft position its getting a little annoying.

I love it. Mentally, he's the perfect player. He's a student of the game seeks advice from vets and he also has that chip on his shoulder from being drafted late to keep him motivated. Alot of great players who went late talk about it alot; I don't see this being an issue

I ain't as bad as was 2013 or 14 but yeah for the most part it's everybody follows the same bandwagons and logic.
With Lonzo ball hate and guys creaming their pants for Sixers and Celtics young players its pretty bad for us Lakers fans.

Ingram needs a sports psychologist. Its all in his head.

Also, NBA thread pretty much been unbearable this year.

I've been fine with Ingram's mentality. If anything he's been too aggressive. He just still isn't strong enough and doesn't have the jumper to be the go to scorer the FO and coaching thinks he is or will be.

Once he bulks up and gets the jumper bro is gonna be a problem.

Last edited:
I've been fine with Ingram's mentality. If anything he's been too aggressive. He just still isn't strong enough and doesn't have the jumper to be the go to scorer the FO and coaching thinks he is or will be.

Once he bulls up and gets the jumper bro is gonna be a problem.
and makes his damn free throws

Anyone believe potential FA's will really ask for the Max ?
What's 3-4 mil if it allows another marquee guy to join

haven’t read the article yet but how do we get Rob and Magic read it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom