**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Are you guys serious?

Randle got so many rolls to the basket or swung assists to Swaggy on the opposite end because he and D'Lo had chemistry in the pick and roll.

Glad that first game is out of their system, will be interesting to see how our young guys match up against Phoenix tomorrow

I want to see what KCP looks like in the starting lineup. In no world should Deng be getting any minutes. I've almost had it already with Puke and these stupid lineups. I'm also really questioning did they work on offense at all. They seemed to only run one set the entire night.

:lol:

Rookie Ball, who some didn't want so they could get Fultz, or Fox or even DSJ
Clarkson who everyone hates
Randle everyone hates
Brooke Lopez shooting 3's and getting 4 boards a game
Ingram a 2nd year guy learning
Nance who can only dunk
Deng, dead.
Brewer, bum
Kuzma, rookie
Bogut, stiff
KCP suspended
David Caruso, yes, David.

All that garbage. No shooting/spacing. Old old guys, and young young guys (no real good mix)

All that trash "Luke rotations!!!!!!" :rofl: :rofl:

What rotation is there that makes trash players not be trash? :lol:
Dudes are screaming "why can't you make Corey Brewer catch and shoot off the pick set by non jump shooting threat Nance?!?!?!?" :lol:

It doesn't matter who the coach is for THIS group. Laker fans gonna do the same stupid **** they always do and blame someone not at fault and get him run out of town. :lol: :smh:

24K Magic doe, he's a keeper.........

BI has all the tools to be great it's just not showing...maybe we can't develop young guys
kid might just be a practice player.

dood i wasn't expecting a win but I didn't even get my kuz highlights....

Initially I was thinking 35 wins would be a success...dood I would be surprised if we crack 30.....

Im pretty confident we could win the G-League chip tho

:lol:

Rookie Ball, who some didn't want so they could get Fultz, or Fox or even DSJ
Clarkson who everyone hates
Randle everyone hates
Brooke Lopez shooting 3's and getting 4 boards a game
Ingram a 2nd year guy learning
Nance who can only dunk
Deng, dead.
Brewer, bum
Kuzma, rookie
Bogut, stiff
KCP suspended
David Caruso, yes, David.

All that garbage. No shooting/spacing. Old old guys, and young young guys (no real good mix)

All that trash "Luke rotations!!!!!!" :rofl: :rofl:

What rotation is there that makes trash players not be trash? :lol:
Dudes are screaming "why can't you make Corey Brewer catch and shoot off the pick set by non jump shooting threat Nance?!?!?!?" :lol:

It doesn't matter who the coach is for THIS group. Laker fans gonna do the same stupid **** they always do and blame someone not at fault and get him run out of town. :lol: :smh:

24K Magic doe, he's a keeper.........
Sweet lord you refuse to get it.

#1. People mentioned a lot of that trash you mentioned, not just "Luke rotations!"
#2. You can be down 18 and throw out a rotation that gets it to maybe within 10... or down 25. It can ALWAYS... (as in: this is NEVER not true)... it can ALWAYS get both better OR worse. 'Trash players means rotations mean nothing' only holds holds true in the land of Things That Are Never True.

Jtqj3GI.png

No, but he traded a cheap, developing, 21 year old star for Brooke Lopez. Hoping to sign a 34 year old Bron while getting caught by the league for tampering.

All inside 6 months on the job.
I was in support of Dlo but the snitching ****, acting like a baby all last year, the stuff the organization has said about him it wasn't gon happen.

Lol @ mentioning tampering. Cost us nothing.

Reactions: God
Sweet lord you refuse to get it.

#1. People mentioned a lot of that trash you mentioned, not just "Luke rotations!"
#2. You can be down 18 and throw out a rotation that gets it to maybe within 10... or down 25. It can ALWAYS... (as in: this is NEVER not true)... it can ALWAYS get both better OR worse. 'Trash players means rotations mean nothing' only holds holds true in the land of Things That Are Never True.

You're speaking of a run. Swell.

Over 48, if the other team has more talent than you, you lose, a lot.

Trash team can win A game, (GS last year) but 48 minutes a night, 82 games a year, you're talent is what ultimately matters.

Luke can "rotate" a few 12-2 spurts, sure, but the coach that has a more talented team can sit back, rest his players, give up the run, then make his own rotational adjustment.

The point. They have more talent on their roster than Luke does. Period. "Runs" aren't going to change that. Neither are rotations.

If he had Kobe, Dwight, Pau, and Nash, then you could yell at him. Not this mishmash stuff he has now.

Bogut, Brewer, Deng, Ennis, whatever a Caruso is all need to be slept. Waste of time and space. But ya know, Phil used to employ vet hanger ons like them back in the day.

I was in support of Dlo but the snitching ****, acting like a baby all last year, the stuff the organization has said about him it wasn't gon happen.

Lol @ mentioning tampering. Cost us nothing.

A 21 year old acted immature?!?!?!? *Gasp* Oh noez.

You don't think that tampering is going to be leveraged against us by other teams/agents going forward? Lol, K.

You're speaking of a run. Swell.

Over 48, if the other team has more talent than you, you lose, a lot.

Trash team can win A game, (GS last year) but 48 minutes a night, 82 games a year, you're talent is what ultimately matters.

Luke can "rotate" a few 12-2 spurts, sure, but the coach that has a more talented team can sit back, rest his players, give up the run, then make his own rotational adjustment.

The point. They have more talent on their roster than Luke does. Period. "Runs" aren't going to change that. Neither are rotations.

If he had Kobe, Dwight, Pau, and Nash, then you could yell at him. Not this mishmash stuff he has now.

Bogut, Brewer, Deng, Ennis, whatever a Caruso is all need to be slept. Waste of time and space. But ya know, Phil used to employ vet hanger ons like them back in the day.
You're messing with me, right?

Intentionally sticking with the idea that the ONLY thing worth discussing is whether the game was a win or a loss, right?

Refusing to see that even on a TRASH TEAM with TRASH PLAYERS, improvements on the way things are done can happen... right?

We're terrible. Our roster is terrible.

DESPITE THAT...

... wait, no... let me back up and include wins and losses in there since that's the only language you speak now...

We're terrible and we're going to lose a lot. Our roster is terrible and is going to lose a lot. WITH THAT IN MIND... there are improvements that EEEEEVVVVVVEEERRRRYYYYOOOONNNNNEEEE responsible for the brand we put on the floor every night can make.

OF THE VAST NUMBER OF IMPROVEMENTS THAT CAN BE MADE BY EVERYONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BRAND WE PUT OUT THERE DESPITE WINS OR LOSSES... rotations are one of them.

(Please, for the love of godzilla, don't respond with anything about wins or losses.)

Back
Top Bottom