Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Dang EU restock has way better stock than what NIKE gave us here in the States

earlier this week. I still need them KB HTM MC.

Missed out! They should do these things using code names instead of the real names of the shoes. Now only the bots get to eat.

Missed out! They should do these things using code names instead of the real names of the shoes. Now only the bots get to eat.
Bots locks onto product codes or page links for the shoe.

If Nike changes the page link, it'll still grab the product code, which Nike can't change.

Last edited:
Bots locks onto product codes or page links for the shoe.

If Nike changes the page link, it'll still grab the product code, which Nike can't change.
Thanks, seems obvious, why didn't I think of that? Thought they looked at product descriptions.

Euro restock of the multis just happened

Any word of a US restock?
Damn. Missed it 
frown.gif

Heard they released them today too. How was the release? Did you go there? I'm so upset that I plan to go there since today my day off but suddenly change my mind cause a little raining this morning. Or now I should have them HTM on my feet rn, lol.
yea I got the multicolor joints, was able to catch them
How do you always know about the sneak releases at Mercer...?
lol is mercer still playin them games??

i remember dudes postin wild stories, if nike hasnt stopped it by now they clearly made the location specifically to stir the pot

Back
Top Bottom