Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

so we're probably not gonna see a wtk, xmas, and easter 11s since kobe's not coming back next year. hopefully wtk this year is dope. 

Do you guys think they're going to stop the Kobe line just because he's retiring I'm not sure

I can't tell if that midsole is black or navy, but please let that be the standard for black midsoles on inbound MC IDs.
I'm Pretty sure the midsole is black.

I like how the back of this has a different flyknit weave pattern. Kind of like the ones found on the HTM.

Nah these are the xmas goat
View media item 1777348

nyhkJAK.png

New challenger has appeared...
koc-de-26-50.jpg

I doubt it, but if it were to happen my best guess would be that the line ends when Kobe's contract with Nike expires. Does anybody know when that is?

I bet they will keep extended his deal. Keep him a part of the brand because he is still very marketable. Retros down the line too, my guess is he will be part of Nike for life

my mom just copped me the gold ext's today as a random gift. what do you guys think about them? I think they're kind of ugly. af. lol. probs gonna take them back. they just dont have anywhere near enough style for me to rock them, especially being all gold. aint tryna be on the summer jam screen with a 'what are thooooooooose' steeze. joints look like team jordans. but i love my mom doh

Lakers wearing Hollywood Nights jerseys tonight, interested to see what shoes Kobe wears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom