Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So how many elite lows are left that hadn't been released yet? I want the mambacurials but that pink is hard to match with lol so im lookin for somethin more wearable 

Christmas pair will be one, but nobody knows if the wtk10 will be an elite or no yet

I know it's to late for the X but if there is flyknit on the XI they should really release a MPLS colorway. Those are some of my favorite's from the early Kobe's still have my 1's and 3's. I think a grey and light blue flyknit mixture would go well together. 

I know it's to late for the X
Was just thinking a Merion CW woulda looked so nice on the high, or low, using the exact CW from the VI. One of my favorite VI's.

But yeah, the "why not release classic CW's from Kobe's line on the X" horse has been beat.

Unfortunately they seem to have chosen to do several "classic" CW's on the Venomenon. Instead.

Last edited:
so we're probably not gonna see a wtk, xmas, and easter 11s since kobe's not coming back next year. hopefully wtk this year is dope. 

Anyone catch htm at mercer today?
Heard they released them today too. How was the release? Did you go there? I'm so upset that I plan to go there since today my day off but suddenly change my mind cause a little raining this morning. Or now I should have them HTM on my feet rn, lol.

Heard they released them today too. How was the release? Did you go there? I'm so upset that I plan to go there since today my day off but suddenly change my mind cause a little raining this morning. Or now I should have them HTM on my feet rn, lol.
yea I got the multicolor joints, was able to catch them

yea I got the multicolor joints, was able to catch them
How do you always know about the sneak releases at Mercer...?

Back
Top Bottom