Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

@AndersonJames  Legacies and Rose Gold's are both dope shoes. I agree Rose Gold's are better overall but I think Xs are less popular so there's a better chance of them showing back up.

I never heard of the Courtflares till now but those shoes look really cool. It seems like they're what the Kobe 7, 8 were supposed to be.

@AndersonJames  Legacies and Rose Gold's are both dope shoes. I agree Rose Gold's are better overall but I think Xs are less popular so there's a better chance of them showing back up.

I never heard of the Courtflares till now but those shoes look really cool. It seems like they're what the Kobe 7, 8 were supposed to be.
Yeah. I have both, but I doubled up on the Rose Golds, only 9 highs I did that on are the MP's and Xmas.

If I had picked the Legacies up from NDC I might just return them. But I think I got them from Kobe's site.

As for the CourtFlares, I got my wife the Lab model, and she loves playing in them. They were inspired in part by the Kobe Highs.

Those MPs look weird, maybe its the flash.

*edit* :lol: thought this was the IX thread when I saw those.

Last edited:
JANUARY

NIKE KOBE XI ELITE LOW   "BHM"

MULTI-COLOR/WHITE-GAME ROYAL – 822522-914

Sounds promising........

Last edited:
I like that "Hero" GS pair.  Neat upper.  

The midsole pops, unlike most of the general release pairs for adults.  

It's such a bad shot, who can tell what they look like.
These are GS only. 'Hero'
If Silks and Easters hooked up - this would be their baby.
This is the upcoming kyrie bhm so I'm assuming it should have a similar theme to this. Could be real nice if they do the flyknit right
Is that a KD reject model? Or more appropriately, a Soldier rip off? But yeah, it could look good.

Last edited:
We need some leaks of the Kobe XI already 
tired.gif

Nike gonna go all out on Kobe's last shoes. 1st release and we're getting elite lows multicolor already shiettttt

Nike gonna go all out on Kobe's last shoes. 1st release and we're getting elite lows multicolor already shiettttt
Not necessarily - there is more than one way to read that "Multi-Color" in the CW description. I bet the Kyrie box says "Multi" somewhere but it could be referring to the strap.

I don't see a BHM elite low being fruity pebbles MC weave...

So how many elite lows are left that hadn't been released yet? I want the mambacurials but that pink is hard to match with lol so im lookin for somethin more wearable 

Back
Top Bottom