Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

i'm sure he was refering to the running shoe exts which had materials changed to prem styles in most cases but with the advances in tech on shoes.....i'll never wear a leather or suede shoe for performace, give me that mesh or breathable plastic or better yet FKAM FTW when i do army pt
Ah, ok.

Personally, I buy the EXT versions for the more interesting upper builds - I could care less if they perform the same, since I have performance kicks if I want that. I think this model year I got 4 total - 2 KD and 2 LeBron. No Kobes for me this year, but I have all 4 from last year.
i've all of last yr's model, XI, IX, X and all the lebron's this yr and one Kobe this yr, and no KDs but no 8s have been released yet and the sample is disappointing looking, tbh it's a disppointing EXT sig yr for Kobe after the different looks of the IXs, every 9 was diff in some shape form or fashion, but the X is only diff in color, it's really a first for the EXT line when you look at them, they're all diff across the diff models but this yr just mid Xs in diff colors, same material some everything, prob why the white highs excite me so much plus the comfort from a casual
Which fuggin wrestler gonna be the first to wear the white x ext highs with the triangles on them
Batista
roll.gif

@lowermeriongrad  thanks, i appreciate that

Man ya'll never played ball in the heights. You can play ball in anything, them taxi drivers be playing ball in shoes :lol:

Bruh, wut? Everybody, unless you're in a 3rd wold country, plays ball in shoes.

I was shooting around on a ball court on a private island barefoot last week, only cause slides aren't effective to play in

#humblebrag :smokin

You can ball in pretty much anything as long as you got game. I live in a 3rd world country and people play in flipflops or barefoot. I love it when people talk all about "tech" like they got game but just shoot when they catch the ball - with matching elite socks LOL

I know some shoes are better built for certain sports for protection and stuff
But i wouldnt overthink performance unless you really rip the court when you play. Like some "reviewers" talk about fit,support,impact protection,court feel but just keep shooting 3s and dont even dribble.

That being said - i wouldnt buy the X EXTs coz i dont like em, but id ball in em if i had them.

You can ball in pretty much anything as long as you got game. I live in a 3rd world country and people play in flipflops or barefoot. I love it when people talk all about "tech" like they got game but just shoot when they catch the ball - with matching elite socks LOL

I know some shoes are better built for certain sports for protection and stuff
But i wouldnt overthink performance unless you really rip the court when you play. Like some "reviewers" talk about fit,support,impact protection,court feel but just keep shooting 3s and dont even dribble.

That being said - i wouldnt buy the X EXTs coz i dont like em, but id ball in em if i had them.
Obviously the talent of the wearer is more important than the shoe. That being said a good kick enables you move around, cut, and jump better (at least land better). There's a reason you don't see guys balling in roshes, tennis shoes, or boots.

Guys, help! I can't find 11.5 Rose Golds anywhere! Not even eBay. Anyone got any leads, or seen any still in stores? I'm desperate.

They'll show up again. I remember when the IX legacy fell off the map. Now I can find them for cheap pretty easily.

They'll show up again. I remember when the IX legacy fell off the map. Now I can find them for cheap pretty easily.
Rose Gold is just a better sneaker though (CW/fit/etc.). And they took time to sell. Legacy's kinda sold fast cause people were thinking, actually I dunno what I was thinking since I bought on RD, like a lot of us.

I think constant monitoring of eBay will get a decent priced Rose Gold, but I think when a shoe has no hype, and sells over time, rather than instantly, it's because people are buying it and wearing it and playing in it. You can always find lots of pairs of a hype release for sale, but sleeper sellers are a bit harder. Like, I can't find my wife an all white CourtFlare since the people who bought them bought them and used em, but they were on NDC a long time.

Anyway, just something I have observed - sometimes harder to get a shoe with no hype down the line than a shoe with hype.

Rose Gold is just a better sneaker though (CW/fit/etc.). And they took time to sell. Legacy's kinda sold fast cause people were thinking, actually I dunno what I was thinking since I bought on RD, like a lot of us.
Haha, yea I remember being worried about the Legacy release, that I was looking for any early links and ended up buying them from a Swedish site like a day or two before the RD here. I don't regret it though because they are still one of my favorite Kobe's. I might like them a little more than the Masterpiece truthfully, but that's just me. I sat out on the Rose Gold but now I'm starting to wish I just picked them up at the time.

Haha, yea I remember being worried about the Legacy release, that I was looking for any early links and ended up buying them from a Swedish site like a day or two before the RD here. I don't regret it though because they are still one of my favorite Kobe's. I might like them a little more than the Masterpiece truthfully, but that's just me. I sat out on the Rose Gold but now I'm starting to wish I just picked them up at the time.
You must like really blue 

Back
Top Bottom