Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So when the white guy and black guy are playing against each other...

Kristaps Porziņģis vs Giannis Antetokounmpo

I want some butts!

roll.gif

the problem is i don't care if the shoe can be used for performance bcuz i don't have any intentions of using any ext shoe for performance, IMHO only ID 10 Tangos use exts for performance, also i don't care who wears them, if i like them i will buy them and wear them as they meet my taste, so whether kobe wears the x ext or anyone else is irrelevant to me
I find it hard to believe that somebody on a player specific niketalk thread does not consider branding, labeling, or comfort and only aesthetic. More power to you

@lowermeriongrad   I'm sorry that you feel so passionate about being against the EXT's and that you don't consider people enjoying them for different reasons. I personally don't like any of the EXT's at all but I'm not out there to prove that they are terrible (IMO). They are there for a reason and people like them for other reasons other than the way you might want to use them. No the X's haven't been seen yet as a basketball shoe. The 9's have been worn by players throughout the NBA. I understand you may not like them but why hate on the people who like them.

@lowermeriongrad   I'm sorry that you feel so passionate about being against the EXT's and that you don't consider people enjoying them for different reasons. I personally don't like any of the EXT's at all but I'm not out there to prove that they are terrible (IMO). They are there for a reason and people like them for other reasons other than the way you might want to use them. No the X's haven't been seen yet as a basketball shoe. The 9's have been worn by players throughout the NBA. I understand you may not like them but why hate on the people who like them.
no hate here bruh. i just expressed my opinion on the recent gold and high top exts and some people took offense to it. the reason that i am "passionate" about it is because i keep getting disappointed with the ext xs when i have seen all of the good exts can do to fit my needs. the way i see it, exts to the regular model are better off like jordan pinnacles. i hope they return to that.

Man ya'll never played ball in the heights. You can play ball in anything, them taxi drivers be playing ball in shoes :lol:

is it really that bad? and you have TX confused with RENO
laugh.gif
 but it's cool that they're in a HoH bcuz then my patience next will allow me to get them for the low
I liked the quality of the white lows. I like that shoe. However, to me, quality was lackluster on the high and I knew right away to check those off of the kicks to never buy.
laugh.gif

I'd wait for the REALLY LOW...like 60 bucks.
laugh.gif
i'll keep that in mind I did pass on $190 so far

the problem is i don't care if the shoe can be used for performance bcuz i don't have any intentions of using any ext shoe for performance, IMHO only ID 10 Tangos use exts for performance, also i don't care who wears them, if i like them i will buy them and wear them as they meet my taste, so whether kobe wears the x ext or anyone else is irrelevant to me
THIS

I find it hard to believe that somebody on a player specific niketalk thread does not consider branding, labeling, or comfort and only aesthetic. More power to you
you misunderstand, It bcuz it's a sig ext shoe that gives me the chance to like it and I love the comfort I don't think I can say that enough, even more so than the aesthetic, for instance i'll never buy the hyper rev exts no name attached to it, had they been kyrie exts instead i'd prob had bought them, NIKE brainwashing at it's finest
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 I have gotten pickier with my ext purchases though, like I've no desire for the 8 red suede yots or the red x ext, but the black mid, gold mid and white high will be grabbed once lowered, got the fits ready too

no hate here bruh. i just expressed my opinion on the recent gold and high top exts and some people took offense to it. the reason that i am "passionate" about it is because i keep getting disappointed with the ext xs when i have seen all of the good exts can do to fit my needs. the way i see it, exts to the regular model are better off like jordan pinnacles. i hope they return to that.
now i'm really confused, do you ball in pinnacles? I love the materials of the pinnacles but AJ1s are so god awful to me that I don't take a 2nd look, but that's what every ext is for me, a nice casual shoe that looks good with my casual outfits

Back
Top Bottom