Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The X exts are the best Kobe EXTs, sorry you can't pull them off
IXs were way better, even the 8s were better than the Xs.

That's bcuz we disagree on the midsole, which for me makes me like the X over the other 2, more comfortable without that drop in lunar insole that I hate

Never understood how anybody could like the drop-in middles. They were uncomfortable and terrible performance wise.

Did that dude just say you can't play in leather? MJ must of had that engineered mesh and flywire in the 80's and 90's

On top of the fact everyone that buys EXTs is mostly for casual use, best thing to happen to sig shoes, now if they'd just drop lifestyles from the other 2 all would be right in the world

Maybe something is wrong with my feet but the X's don't feel all that great to me... I prefer the IXs.

kA7LBqq.jpg

If you can play in Jordan Retros, I'm pretty sure you can play in EXTs. I wouldn't tho. I too, like the Xs over the 9s. The midsole is more comfortable and the fit my foot better. I still like the 9s but I don't wear them really. I wear either the 8s or the Xs right now.

Did that dude just say you can't play in leather? MJ must of had that engineered mesh and flywire in the 80's and 90's
I didn't mean to say that I or people can't play in leather. I was implying that other pro ext people have reprimanded me for trying to play in them because they are leather. It doesn't matter if a sneaker is leather or not, if you can ball in it you can ball in it. However, i can not ball in these EXTs AND they look ugly. however most synths are easier to play in. There is something to be said for a flashy crazy looking sneaker that you can actually ball  or exercise in. These however are ridiculous for no reason. People walk around in retros for a reason: they are cool, understated, and casual. These fit into a no mans land for me.

If you can play in Jordan Retros, I'm pretty sure you can play in EXTs. I wouldn't tho. I too, like the Xs over the 9s. The midsole is more comfortable and the fit my foot better. I still like the 9s but I don't wear them really. I wear either the 8s or the Xs right now.
these are WAY worse than playing in a retro. They feel like dress shoes. I have played in tons of retros, and while many of them don't compare to today's kicks performance wise, they are lightyears ahead of these.

The 9s are some of the most comfy sneaks I've ever had the pleasure of wearing, x's feel very agreeable but average, the mobility of the thin outsole of the 9 and that lunar ride is superior underfoot IMO than the caged lunar and zoom heel of the x

The 9s are some of the most comfy sneaks I've ever had the pleasure of wearing, x's feel very agreeable but average, the mobility of the thin outsole of the 9 and that lunar ride is superior underfoot IMO than the caged lunar and zoom heel of the x
+1

I didn't mean to say that I or people can't play in leather. I was implying that other pro ext people have reprimanded me for trying to play in them because they are leather. It doesn't matter if a sneaker is leather or not, if you can ball in it you can ball in it. However, i can not ball in these EXTs AND they look ugly. however most synths are easier to play in. There is something to be said for a flashy crazy looking sneaker that you can actually ball  or exercise in. These however are ridiculous for no reason. People walk around in retros for a reason: they are cool, understated, and casual. These fit into a no mans land for me.

lol i dont play in leather anymore the technology today are just way better. you literally can find a good balling shoes for $40 in the outlets today that are better than retros made with leather. 

Last edited:
"What the Kobe 10" rumored 12/26/15 release via @zsneakerheads IG account (description of photo says the picture posted is not the WTK10)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom