Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

still waiting on drill sergeants to go on the discount! 160 is still too damn high!
debating on whether i should jump on the flights or pains on ndc to play in :smile:

Just picked up the Mambacurials, from FTL. Was able to use the $20 off, earned another $15 reward and used some gift cards, cost me like 50 bucks

Also took a look at the Draft Picks. They look pretty good in person, might think about those later on

Rocked these this morning for the Breast Cancer walk here in Indy.
Got alot of inquiries about them [emoji]128513[/emoji]

nice lace swap. Do those come with the mambacurials also? Seems ridiculous Nike doesn't throw in extra laces with these higher priced models to begin with

Hi guys

I  come on holiday to new york for the black friday. Can you tell me if this day nike shoes sale please ?

I m a great fan kobe elite low and i want draft pink this day ? Do you think that i can have a great price ? and if yes where ? Nike store ?

Saw the draft pics in person today..... Had to Co. I'll admit, I was a little iffie on them at 1st but after seeing in person, went right to 23penny and copped!

thanks buddy! ive just placed an order...good looking out 
nthat.gif

Man these recent EXTs are so garbage! the gold ones and the high tops are the definition of doing too much. it would be one thing if you could play in them, but you can't at all. Wake me up when they get rid of the leather and the x's.

Tell me what? Boo who ext extension, and you can't play in leather. There have been plenty of great playable non leather kobe ext and other signature exts alike. take a seat.

the only help i need is for someone to erase the garbage ext's from my memory bank.

The X exts are the best Kobe EXTs, sorry you can't pull them off, as for non leather Kobe EXTs you must mean the red yots 8 EXT. The only thing good about the 8&9 EXTs were the awesome snake looks to them

Last edited:
Did that dude just say you can't play in leather? MJ must of had that engineered mesh and flywire in the 80's and 90's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom