Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

They aren't lenient like they are online. Quickstrike release day shoes will have exclusion though but after two weeks I think they'll allow it. Ultimately it is up to the store manager.
From my experience it depends on the product and the manager. If this was a super hype release then no, unless the manager said otherwise. Also some stores would say no to any new releases, hyped or not.
You shouldnt have any issue using on the mambacurials now, they been out for over a month.
Thanks guys, appreciate the help

This years christmas jerseys are straight fire 
pimp.gif

Is Nike suppose to get the contract next year?
2017-18 season they'll start. So we'll most likely never see Kobe in Nike Lakers apparel, so even though I'm not a fan of Adidas clothing, gotta go with what Mamba wears on the court.

yeah too bad for Kobe, but a Nike Russell and Randle jersey is a must! i forgot about Clarkson too! its so far away.. I still have my old nike ones too.

I'd rock the socks.
According to Slam Magazine:

the “Season’s Greetings Collection” will include a special-edition Swingman jersey, women’s replica jersey, on-court shooting shirt, T-shirt, snapback and knit beanie. Items range from $28-$110 and will be available this weekend on NBAStore.com and NBAStore.eu. The Stance socks will be available on Stance.com this weekend."

Don't act like they won't retro jerseys
Yea I'm sure they will, I just always wanted exactly what they've worn at a certain time. The fact that they don't even sell the new Adidas authentic jerseys aggravates me, I'd like to get a Kobe one with the 16 trophy patch on the back neck. I think Panini sells them signed, so depending on what Nike can offer with authentic jerseys down the line, might look into it.

^ I'll take that sore throat DNP over an ankle/hamstring injury any day 
laugh.gif
Hahah, true. I got a trip planned to go see him play at home in December, I made the same trip earlier this year in January and he injured his shoulder one week before that game, so I figured I'd try a little earlier in the season, so now anything involving him not playing gets me concerned.

Hahah, true. I got a trip planned to go see him play at home in December, I made the same trip earlier this year in January and he injured his shoulder one week before that game, so I figured I'd try a little earlier in the season, so now anything involving him not playing gets me concerned.
I hear ya, I'm stuck waiting until the Lakers come to Chicago end of February, may need to avoid social media for a while, it's gonna be a long four months. Not as bad though as paying 3x face value for Xmas day tickets last year only to have Kobe sit out for "rest".

rolled my ankle today in these.. first time since the kobe 5.

both times they weren't laced properly :smh:

i didn't lace them up as tight as i normally do because i didn't expect to run.. i end up playing anyways and stepped on someone's foot.

it's not a bad sprain, i should be good in the next few days.

Last edited:

I hear ya, I'm stuck waiting until the Lakers come to Chicago end of February, may need to avoid social media for a while, it's gonna be a long four months. Not as bad though as paying 3x face value for Xmas day tickets last year only to have Kobe sit out for "rest".
Damn that sucks, it wasn't a total bust for me because the game I went to was when they played Chicago, so they welcomed Gasol back, and it went into triple OT, energy there was insane even with them tanking. I figured I'd try a 2 game stretch in case they rest him on and off like they said they might. Coincidentally seeing my hometown Bucks out there, and then the Rockets. I gotta imagine he's going to want to go up against Houston.

both times they weren't laced properly
mean.gif

i didn't lace them up as tight as i normally do because i didn't expect to run.. i end up playing anyways and stepped on someone's foot.

Feel better man. I used to rollover in the Kobe 9s because the edge of the sole was so smooth.

How do you feel about the Xs performance-wise? Do you play in both the flyknit and the mesh?

both times they weren't laced properly :smh:

Feel better man. I used to rollover in the Kobe 9s because the edge of the sole was so smooth.

How do you feel about the Xs performance-wise? Do you play in both the flyknit and the mesh?

Mesh. My MC flyknit will be here in a few weeks.

I'm starting to like them more than my 9's, they both have their pros and cons.

Back
Top Bottom