Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

white highs are live on NDC but at $275 they'll be pulled before i buy them bcuz it's sell or nothing
Got me excited for a minute, like oh did NDC release the white pair Kobe was wearing last night. Then I saw it was redrum and remembered those EXTs.
my bad
roll.gif

thanks but i've learned about paying $300 exts :wow:  now sale or miss, they fire and i got fit for them but.....can't be a wasteful fool forever |I

You single handely keep the ext line a float and still in biz. They should just let you do a tax write off for you like you're donating to charity.

Aww come on man, thought out of everyone here you'd grab em first day.
eek.gif
roll.gif
i just wanna say i would never wear shorts that short

thanks but i've learned about paying $300 exts
embarassed.gif
 now sale or miss, they fire and i got fit for them but.....can't be a wasteful fool forever
tired.gif
You single handely keep the ext line a float and still in biz. They should just let you do a tax write off for you like you're donating to charity.
laugh.gif
 plenty of people bought the lebron exts, it's just the kobes nobody seems to want but me
indifferent.gif
 and i didn't even touch them hyper rev exts
sick.gif
 can't believe they went that route instead of Kyrie
mean.gif

Last edited:

eek.gif
roll.gif
i just wanna say i would never wear shorts that short

laugh.gif
 plenty of people bought the lebron exts, it's just the kobes nobody seems to want but me
indifferent.gif
 and i didn't even touch them hyper rev exts
sick.gif
 can't believe they went that route instead of Kyrie
mean.gif
The Hyperrev EXT is actually alright. I have the black pair, it's a nice everyday wear kinda sneaker.

I kind of want the black exts now. I just don't want to pay the retail price. Hopefully I can find them at an outlet in my size.

Last edited:
YO! Theres a new colorway of the KOBE MENTALITY on EASTBAY right now!

Purple/Silver/Black/White...they actually look Bomb!

Check em out!

Why are those lows called draft pick ? They don't look anything like a hornets shoe

Why are those lows called draft pick ? They don't look anything like a hornets shoe
Not sure who they are referring to though:

"With a powerful color combination symbolic of LA, this collection remembers one of Kobe’s longtime mentors from his early years in the league."

Back
Top Bottom