Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Let's hope it's a healthy season for one of the best to ever lace them up. Also that he goes over 30 fantasy points tonight so I can get paid haha
Just hoping for his health (selfish part of me is hoping at least til December, taking a trip out to LA to see him play)

good to see kobe back to normal form...jacking up shot after shot after shot lol

nonetheless good to see him back on the court

That white pair would look good if purple flyknit was weaved into it too. Very subtle so it's like speckles

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in doing a what the kobe 8 inspired kyrie 1 id with me, looking for someone size 13-14, preferably 14, I want to look clean on the court this year, and break some necks

white highs exts are live on NDC but at $275 they'll be pulled before i buy them bcuz it's sell or nothing

Last edited:

white highs are live on NDC but at $275 they'll be pulled before i buy them bcuz it's sell or nothing
Got me excited for a minute, like oh did NDC release the white pair Kobe was wearing last night. Then I saw it was redrum and remembered those EXTs.

Back
Top Bottom